Friday, October 5, 2007

Shower of Gifts

Daddy God has been very good to HL, my brother-in-law. As you know, he just received Christ last Sunday. Last night, Su told me that Daddy God has been blessing his shop with sales from $800 to $1500 daily. His usual sales previously were around $400-$500 daily. His sleeping partner, who is a non-believer, also could see it’s the work of God. Praise the Lord for His abundance!

HL prompted his partner to receive Christ. But this guy from previous Su talked with him, he is only interested in the blessing, he is not keen to accept God. Hiaz!

From HL blessing, you could see that Daddy God really wants to bless All His children!!! If only you believe in Him, don’t even doubt about Him. He will know if you are sincere or not since He resides inside you, in your spiritual realm. As you see, YC told me her few friends would like to meet me. They are Christian too. But according to Lord, they are only keen on the blessing; they are not faithful to Him. Lord told me not to meet them!

In this end time, Daddy God is opening His window of blessings to His children, are you going to be one of them to receive His great blessings?

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, In the Name of Jesus, I command all the veils to be broken away from the hearts, eyes and ears of the children of God. You spirit, who are blocking them from coming close to Daddy God, I command you to loosen yourselves from the children of God and get off in the Name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, help every child of God realise the loveliness and the sweetness of Lord Jesus. Open their eyes to see the beauty of Lord Jesus. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!

You, child of God, reading my post, I command you to receive in the Name of Jesus! Amen!

No comments: