Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Love

How did you get to know Daddy God? Since young, I have been talking to God; I know there is One out there. When I need better weather or when I was walking alone along the road and in heavy scary rain, I would talk with Him. He was my comforter then. Years passed, I got involved in the daily event of life, and I had not talked much to Him. It was the encounter with darkness that brought me back to Daddy God.

When I first know that He sent His Son, Lord Jesus, to die for me, I was pondering over why He did it. As I have a beloved daughter, and I can’t imagine getting my girl to die for someone. I even told Him that He should not have done it. Then I realised, if Daddy God didn’t do that, I would not be able to come close to Daddy God and cannot get my salvation. That kind of heartache for Him that for my sake, He had to send Lord Jesus to the cross was the first encounter of realizing how much He loves me.

There was many learning from Pastor Prince on how much Lord Jesus has redeemed me that I rest in His peace and joy. The next revelation that hit me hard was when reading the book of Exodus, where I read about how the priest need to sanctify, washes himself clean and wear the Priestly garments. Then need to offer sin offering and burn the incense. With the blood of the offering, then he could enter the Holy of Holy. It was when the incense smoke fully filled the holy of holy that he could speak in foreign language. And it was this moment that God could talk to him.

When I realised how much Daddy God through Lord Jesus, cleared all the ways for us to come so close to Him that nobody could imagine, in our spiritual realm and whatever we do, He is in us and is doing with us!!! That is how close He is, guess not every His son of God realise it.

Oh, I forgot to mention this priest could only enter the Holy of Holy once a year. Lord Jesus blood has cleansed us so clean that Holy Spirit could come in and reside in us. We could pray in the spirit anytime of the day. Daddy God is ever so considerate. He knows that most of us cannot pray well, so He let HS stay with us and pray for whatever we need when we are tongue tight! Praise the Lord! Praying in the spirit need not go through the brain, so even when we are stress up, or the event shocked us till our mind are blank, we could still pray in the spirit for the situation concerned. That’s how GOOD Daddy God is.

Nowadays, I daily talks to Holy Spirit, the Lord in me, whatever I am doing, I can always consult Him. When I praying for others or counseling others, I know He is the one doing it. I could just rest in Him.

If you read my post since January till now, you will know that my relationship with Daddy is getting better through this daily talking to Him. I know that I am His beloved daughter and I know He loves me very much. And because He loves me first, I love Him too. I am glad that I have this Big and Almighty Daddy that can be my comforter and very gentle to me most of the time. He hardly chided me, even when He does; He still said He loves me very much. How not to love Him? :D

Daddy God, thank You for being such a wonderful Daddy to me. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit, for Your daily leading of me step by step. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: