Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Child

This week, the beginning of the 4th term of the school year, JC’s school bus owner played naughtiness. She fired the previous driver and got the husband to drive instead. This is the start of the nightmare….they packed the school bus up and squeezed the kids like sardine. By the time the school bus came for JC, the bus was fully packed. The bus aunt just asked the kids to give some leg space to squeeze JC in. Last night, JC told me that they did pick some other kid after her. What made me angry was they did not put JC and some other few kids in safety belts. Finally, I sms the principal to let her know the situation since calling the bus owner is useless, empty promise.

Suddenly, I realised that why for others, I know how to seek Lord and pray for them. But I forget about my own child problem! Around midnight, I went to the bedroom to pray, I seek help from Holy Spirit. He prayed for me in English then in spirit.

The prayer in the spirit was getting very long, I started wondering why. I thought Lord has continued it with my daily prayer. However, this was not the usual prayer. The sounding was foreign to me. Hehe…not that I understand the normal prayer in tongue. :P

Then, I saw something being delivered to me. It looked like a baby. But I could not be sure as it was an obscure vision. Lord put my arms into receiving position. I just let Lord led me. Then my arms lowered to put the spirit of the baby into my womb. Praise the Lord. It took a while before finally the prayer ended. Then Lord told me, I am now officially carrying my baby. Haha, what a way of saying it! It sure is nice to know when the spirit of the baby comes into the fresh, as I know from the sermons; we are created with a breath from Lord God! Hallelujah!!!

Father God, thank You very much for blessing me this baby. You told me to say Amen when I last chat with You. Last evening, You impressed me to listen to the song, Amen, and to recall our chat. Then You came to bless the baby into my hands. Thank You for this amazing experience. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Lord, You are the Maker and the Creator. I praise Your sweet name, I know you will deliver a pretty, sweet and cheerful girl to me. Hallelujah!!! Amen!

No comments: