Monday, October 8, 2007

My Driving Test Date

A few post ago, I was praying to Daddy God for an earlier test date. My Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) expires on the 4th December. Last week, I managed to change my testing date from 21st January 2008 to 19 December 2007. However, the date was not my satisfaction as I need to renew my PDL at a cost of $25 to take the test.

This morning, Lord impressed me to go check for new test dates. I saw 6th November 2007 2:45 pm, so I quickly canceled my previous booking and prayed that Daddy God helped me hold on the date and quickly went to book it. But I am still not very happy, as I always train in the late morning, I don’t have any idea of the afternoon road condition. In additional, I need to arrange for someone to take care of JC.

While reading the bible and listening to worship songs, I ask Lord, “Any more blessing on the driving test date for me?” Lord told me to check. Hallelujah!!! Lord blesses me 6th November 2007 morning slot. I am so happy with this. Praise the Lord!

Out of curiosity, I went to check what was still available in the system even though Lord told me no need as no earlier date available. Haha…all the slots taken up! The slot that I released was also being taken up!

Daddy God, I am glad that You reserved this morning slot for me. I know You will sure provide me a better date and I trust You fully. I did not worry about the date and You really blessed me. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

PS: HL and Su, don’t worry about the date approaching. Daddy God will surely bless you what you need. On your part, you have to continue trusting Him for deliverance; don’t let worry or concern or cares stop the blessing from flowing through. May the Good God blesses both of you richly and on time! I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!

Update:
Last Wednesday, 17th Oct 2007, as I went for my driving revision, I was thinking, my testing time slot is pretty near lunch time, there will be more vehicle out on the road, so unfavorable to me. I was thinking how nice if could get an earlier slot.

This afternoon, 23rd Oct 2007, the driving school called me, asking me if ok to bring forward my test time as there will be a lack of tester at my original test slot. Praise the Lord, He grant me my wish! Amen!

No comments: