Friday, October 19, 2007

Love

I am reading Psalm 85 and these verses keep jumping up at me:

Psalm 85:10-13

Love and faithfulness meet together;

Righteousness and peace kiss each other.

Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and

Righteousness looks down from heaven.

The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest.

Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps.

I love Psalm 85:10 so much, as if they are loving couple. :D Lord recently asked me to pay more attention to hubby. He even asked me to give him his much requested blow job. Lord told me to give him daily.

For your interest, I know guys love blow job a lot. But I do not fancy it at all. I have been pushing hubby request for ages. Till whatever I request I want from him, he sure ask for it and tells me that I “owe” him plenty. Haha…Recently, I heard a sermon about having to treat our spouse better. I decided to send him “I love you.” sms. He replied with “what you want”. Yeah, this part of the loving life has gone into hiding don’t know how long ago. He seems to take when I am good to him as a motive.

With Lord’s intervention, wanting me to be a better wife, I have no choice but to obey. Hubby and I have this betting on. He don’t believe in Jesus existence, so when I claimed that I am pregnant, he said let’s bet, if I am not, I have to give him one month of blowjob. I sure Daddy God will sure bless me, so I agreed.

As I have not get confirm result from the few testing I have done, also had 2 periods, but tummy is sure growing. So I have postponing his request for 2 months, guess he is not happy.

With Lord’s instruction, I have no choice but to tell hubby that I will provide him his needs and at anytime. Can you imagine, when I first did it, I told Lord, ‘Lord, come into me and lead me. You are the one doing, not me. May you equip me with the necessary skills and the interest to do this job.’ Haha..I turn on my ipod, with the worship songs, Bob Fitts “Glory Glory Lord” I told Jesus, unto you I do, unto you I do. Haha…

After that night, this morning, Lord gives me the naughty thought to return his teasing and Lord came into me real strong and performed the act. Wow, I was amazed that He could lead me so closely. Praise the Lord.

Of course, now hubby is one happy man, talking to him about request is easier. Actually I have not noticed that he has not been hugging and kissing me lately… after my strong resistance. It was only after I heard from Lord to be nicer to him and started hugging and kisses him that I realised he has not been doing that for sometime, I let it slipped off my mind.

Lord, thank You for the recent intervention, now we are happy loving couple again. Praise the Lord!

PS: Someone post a nasty comment on I got Lord to lead me in this blowjob. I went to Lord to seek His opinion. Daddy God told me that in my personal inner most being, I trusted Him, He is very happy. Daddy God, thank You for the assurance. :D Lord, thank You for being my Saviour even in the area You created for me to enjoy. Praise You, Lord Jesus! Amen!

No comments: