Thursday, October 4, 2007

Blessed Ride

Hallelujah!!! Finally I finish my driving lessons, now only waiting for the traffic police test. :D I have been trusting Lord Jesus since June 07 on each driving lessons twice a week. As I have started from zero knowledge of cars and how to operate it, learning was clueless in the beginning, I asked Lord Jesus to come into me and He is the one learning.

All my emotional needs during each lesson, be it confidence, calmness, boldness, steadiness, road sense, blind spot checking and right turning, all I get Lord Jesus to be them. I even asked Him to be my hands and legs and mind. Haha. That was how I trusted Him. Praise the Lord!

Week by week, I faithfully go take my lessons. There was even one instructor, who asked me to consider learning auto drive instead. Anyway, I persevere and stick on to my plan. This 4th stage, consist of 2 tests, to get within 30 points and the final one within 18 points.

For the 30 points test, the first time I took, I got 44 points. 2nd time I took, I managed to get 30 points. I was wondering if I could get the 18 points today.

Lord is very good to me. During the test, I saw a bus blocking my way, before I reached there, the bus moved off. At another road, I saw a big lorry blocking the way and vehicles on opposite direction were driving across the middle white line, coming into my lane. Lord also moved this lorry off before I reached there. Praise the Lord!

The test was pretty smooth. The instructor asked if I pass, I thought I would fail, but He told me I managed to get the 18 points needed. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus for His assistance!

Now I am waiting Daddy God to bless me with an earlier test date. The test date that I booked was in Jan 08. By then I would have to renew my Provisional Driving License. I hope to get the test date in November so that when Daddy blesses me the car, I could drive JC to school next year.

Daddy God, I know You will surely blessed me a November test date at 10:30am. I pray in Jesus Name. Praise Your Sweet Name, Lord Jesus! Amen.

No comments: