Friday, October 12, 2007

Disobedience leads to Missing a Blessing

Tuesday was my care group meeting. Ever since JC come along with me, hubby has been giving us a rid there. This Tuesday, he had to work late. When I called him at 7:30pm, He had just left the office. Usually he took 45min to 1 hr to come back due to the heavy traffic flow during that period of time at the expressway.

I decided to take public transport there. I was asking Lord whether to take cab or bus, Lord told me to go for bus. As I was leaving my home, JC had a tummy ache and had to delay the time to almost 7:50pm. I went to the bus stop; there wasn’t any bus on sight. I called hubby again. He told me that he was at Braddell, car speed at 20kmh due to the heavy traffic.

In my mind, I was calculating how long he would take to reach home. It was 8pm; there was no sight of bus. At 8:05pm, I decided to take a taxi instead as cg meeting starts around 8-8:30pm. While traveling there, hubby called at 8:10pm. If I had waited for the bus, I would be able to take his car. He was able to reach home earlier as the traffic cleared in AMK Ave 1 instead of the usual AMK Ave 5. Lord has been clearing the way for him to reach home early to pick us. My impatience led me to pay around $5 for the cab fare.

This missing of blessing could show as an example to Su and HL. Their dream condo launching soon, but the cash blessing has yet to reach them. Jehovah has told them that the blessing would come before the actual launching; He will be there with them. However, some agents are tempting them to book early, to get the best unit, so to speak. Su is a tiny bit worry as she wants to book early. This has lead to a few disappointments when she checked the a/c.

I told her to wait patiently and even quote the above example to her. Since Jehovah has given an assurance, they should just rest in His peace. HL is resting well, I heard. Praise El Shaddai. Amen

No comments: