Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Field Trip

Yesterday, WK told me that her cousin called her, WK told me that her uncle cancer has spread throughout his body, doctor told him to go hospice or go home, they have given up on him and announced that he has only 1 week of life left.

Lord told me that He is going to heal him. WK uncle shall be well. I prayed for the uncle, at the same time asked WK to call church to get the pastoral service to pray for her uncle. Lord impressed on me to go with WK to pray for the uncle. I went this morning.

According to her cousin, since last night after church came to pray for him, his condition turned better. When I saw him this morning, he does not look like someone in stage 4 of cancer. According to the cousin, he couldn’t eat and sleep well before that, but last night he could eat and slept well.

After praying for him, while counseling him to believe in Lord Jesus will heal him, and to get him to point the cancer to Lord Jesus, I saw the next bed patient like looking so sadly and seem earnestly want a prayer. With Lord’s leading, I went over to pray for him, he was in joy after that.

As I turned my face, I saw another patient looking intensely at me, as if asking me to go pray for him, so I walked towards him and pray. Lord even declared that Jesus Name is above all names and whatever his sicknesses are, they have to bow down to Lord Jesus. Lord even commented that he will dance for Lord Jesus when he recovered. Praise the Lord!

I was original pretty nervous as this is the first time I step into the hospital to pray for others. On the way there, I listened to worship songs on the ipod and somehow, the songs led me closer to Lord and gain my confidence. Praise the Lord!

I could sense Lord is pouring His Great Grace and Mercy greatly on the 3 patients, I know surely they will be well. On the way out, WK’s cousin even get her aunt to be prayed by me.

It was a joyful trip, Lord and I was both happy after the event. Lord shared that this is a small part of what I will be doing in future. Praise the Lord!

Father God, thank You for exposing me to this hospital praying. Thank You for going there with me. I know Your right hand is on Your way to heal all the 3 sons of God, to bring them back to Your Kingdom. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: