Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Power of LOVE

Lord make woman the receiver of Love for a strong reason. He came as a Man, to give Love, this will make woman and the emotional part of man whole. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It is interesting to see in my family, the 3 women, Jc, me and my mum, all need some from of Love to make us whole. The calmness I see in Jc, the joy I see in her, was made whole, when Love of Daddy and Mummy was made whole in her. She become the object of calmness. A confident in life!

When Jc's Daddy was not loving her, she went around looking for other Daddies to fill the vacant. She talked too much to those Daddies that they wondered what's wrong with her. She needs the strengthening, the loving, even when restrictions is given, she feels love. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Recently, through my girl's reveal, I noticed one of her classmates has an expression of no love. She was looking for a boy to love her. Since last year, she had a crush on a boy, Jc's good friend. But as the boy had no feeling for her, she felt anger. I thought she should have cool off by now, but her recent actions told me that she haven't.

Due to some shaking in Jc's life, something happened among the kids that I informed the school about it and even get feedback from Jc the reactions of their parents to the issue. The amount of freedom given to them is amazing. The only thing that their parents care about is just their studies, but their emotional well being, not much notice is given. It's kind of sad!

This girl, XY has been going for boys, and I wondered why. It is through Jc reveal and talking to her dad yesterday that I understands. The fact about going to fast food after school and to the nearby shopping centre for food, the parents attitude is ok to go, as long as not that often. Even with the recent news of attempt kidnapping, the parents did not exercise much care of their life.

They are busy working! Even her 3 cases of boys, her dad also never arrest much of her emotional needs but only warned her to concentrate on study. The fact that makes me realise her lacks of fatherly love was when she complaint about the same boy that beaten Jc had beaten her too. It was so pain that she told the dad, but the dad thought it was child play and dismiss it. He did not stand up for her at all. No wonder she is going for other boys for this assurance of Love!

The more I look into life and see how kids react to no love is amazing. Lord let me realise this Love is so important, it could make a person whole just by knowing someone love them so much! Sometime, too much freedom for kids are bad, it shows the parents don't bother much about them in the process.

Without love, kids reacts in rebellion or run to their own world and refuse to talk. But man just don't know the important of Love. In this fallen world, most people still melt out Laws to scold kids into obedient. But this could only fulfill in love. When they are being love, obedient automatically comes from the heart. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am glad of Lord's shaking in Jc's life, He let me see this need of being Love so clearly. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for loving us, Your Children, so much that You sent Jesus as a Man to fulfill this Great Power of Love. It is through Love that men are made whole. Once they are whole, they are then confident of Life. Glory Glory to all that You have done to make this human race whole again.

I pray that all men will come to realise, they need the Love of Jesus and God the Father to make them whole again. Without Jesus finished work at the Cross, there can never be a true sense of Love. So Daddy, I am so glad that You send Jesus for me so that I could know You love me so MUCH!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: