Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Transformation

Lately, Lord is impressing me about Jc's school, their level of knowledge transfer and pumping knowledge to the children. Lord even gave me a concern that has stored in one compartment in me till whole, then he got me to write a email to Jc's school principal. Comparing in term of children playground time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I wrote that before church on Sunday. Principal replied me that day. In church, during worship, Pastor Prince told us to pass our cares to Jesus. I saw in the vision Jc's school, the teachers and the pupils. It's like 3 blocks of vision that was on my end. As I passed them to Jesus, I saw the these 3 blocks of problem went to Him like a transmission happening. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today, Lord impressed me to write another email to the principal and teachers again. To instill hope and dreams for the pupils. Surely Lord is doing miracle in Jc's school. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Lord is creating small leading in my life lately. One lady L, wrote me a comment to pray healing for her. As I could not sense any faith in Jesus on her, Lord through me get her to go watch TB Joshua healing to stand in healing. But her worries in the healing stopped the manifestation of the healing.

She called me again yesterday morning. I guess she did not receive the healing. As I was going out, I told her to go youtube to find New Creation Church worship songs to worship Jesus. I also asked her to listened to Pastor Prince sermons in the youtube.

Last night, she called me for prayer. I asked her if she now knows God the Father and Jesus Christ loves her? She gave me a strong 'YES'. I asked her if she knew her sickness was judged in Jesus 2000 years ago. She gave me a strong 'by the strip of Jesus, I am healed' With this, I know now her faith on Jesus is ready. So Lord declared healing in her and prayed over her.

Today, she is healed and happy and wanted me to blog about the it. Glory to Jesus that now another child of His has come close to walk with Him. Glory Glory!

It always gives Lord much joy when His Children wants Him much and come close to receive His Goodness. He is so happy for them and for Himself. Glory Glory!

Lord, I thank You a lot in all these leading. It had been a while that you used me to lead others in real life and I am happy to be Your beloved daughter that goes about doing Your Work! Glory Glory!

Lord, I thank You that You opened my eyes to see what is happening in this world. The elite trying to control the whole world, to the Islamic influence that is extending and to what Lord, You are doing. I know who will succeed in the end. All these shaking is necessary. Glory Glory!

In great darkness, even with the foretell of the US$ going valueless to economy of the world is collapsing to the total control of the people by the elite to all things that is happening in these end time, I know Your Glory Light will manifest through to let the world know that You are GOD!

Abba Father, thank You for teaching me so much! I appreciate in all these opening of my eyes. Thank You that You let me have time to shift my wealth, my family wealth. I thank You very much!

When You led me to Pastor Joshua 2012 prophensy, I was still not sure how it is happening. Then you get Lindsey Williams to mix with the elite and then to tell the world about them. Darkness tried to hide their manifestation but You led Lindsey Williams to uncover them for Your Glory! Amen Amen!

In You, Lord, I am rich, I am secured. I thank You that You talked through Lindsey to let me know that when darkness came, You are there with us, just like in bible time, when Daniel were burnt in fire and fed to the Lion. You let him into the situation, but he was not harmed, as You were with him. I need not look at what is going to happen in this world and despair, surely, You are with me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: