Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Hand of the Lord

What a blessed day! Sa tan tried to bring me down and let me see lack in Jc and doubt over Abba Father could bless me and even blocked my brain. As I went to Abba's Kingdom this morning, I was blessed! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

While worshipping, I told Lord only He could fight my battle. I could not handle it. As I worshipped Lord and slowly my joy came, I saw a mighty hand near the screen, a BIG BIG Hand of the Lord with the nail-pierced hole! Glory Glory!, it occuppied the whole front of the hall. Glory Glory!!!

As I looked at it, Lord Almighty nail-pierced Hand came above me. Then it came down on me, and I went through his nail-pierced hole on the hand. Glory Glory! As Lord's Almighty Hand descend on me, from crown of head to the sole of foot, I found all the chains locking me was being freed. Glory Glory! Lord showed me they were at His Feet. Glory Glory!!!

Lord opened my eyes to His Goodness, Glory Glory!!! As I had this lack impression in me, Pastor Lian showed a photo she took in the recent trip to Israel, the wilderness. It's a place of light grey and brown mountains with barrenness. Pastor Lian point to it and said the world is like this wilderness, lack is everywhere and it's about not enough, of work, of study, of grades, of salary etc etc.

Then she showed in this wilderness, Lord produce water from a rock and even flow into a river of abundance. Next she show the children of Israel, having mana as breakfast and in the evening, Lord used the south wind and the east wind to bring the blessing of pigeon to the children of Israel compound, where they camped. They just had to get out of their tents to pick up the meat, it was so easy. The meat did not drop elsewhere, but only on the camp compound!!!

As I see out of lack from the hugh rock, Lord could bring abundance of water and Lord could rain food to whom He was blessing, the lack picture in my heart was cleared. I could see clearly Lord could bless me easily, and out of no where He could produce water, so what could He not do? I know the lack in Jc and the lack of my life are not a problem anymore. It's an opportunity for Lord to bless me for the world to His God's Glory on the Face of Jesus!

Recently, Jc 2nd tropical tests are coming but she just refused to study nor practise. She even tried to hide her homework from me. I was disappointed with her to the extend of giving up on her. She is good in International Dance, Gynastics, golf and even into singing, but come to study, just the bare mentioning of it get her so stressed up! That's why I see barenness in her study.

Furthermore, when I checked with eldest sis, Ad, on how her 1st daughter managed to get a place promised for her in one of the prestige secondary school here in Singapore, and her 2nd daughter will be aiming a placing in that school through Direct School Admission, DSA this year.

As I was clueless, I checked with my 2nd niece and she told me that she is using her results. The mum added it's P5 and 1st half of P6 results. The process is handled through school. Sis even injected in last year the cut of T-score was 262 and that secondary school revealed that there was a long waitlist for those scoring 262 in their PSLE T-score. She even highlighted her 1st daughter went in through the gifted program and I have to wait and see how her 2nd daughter did through the normal way.

I don't like Ad's attitude on her daughters no problem in going for the DSA and entering that school, but not Jc. She was implying Jc should go for other school based on her interest. She also pointed that school is strong in Chinese and Jc is not good in her languages! Somehow, she wants that school to be a privilege that only her daughters could go for!!!

As I carried the lack in me, Lord showed me the abundance that was paid by Lord Jesus Precious Blood! Jc's lack was carried at the Cross by Jesus and His Blood had cleansed her fully of her lack!

Lord also let me recalled that I prayed for her to have ex's brain when she was still in my tummy. What I know is ex's young time was not good in his test but the teacher know his knowledge and did not penalise him. He got very good result later in life and thus earning a good pay!

Also, with His Blood, His Washing of Jc's lacks away, I know Jc will produce good results! It's not about what Jc nor I could do, but all the lacks was judged at the Cross on the body of Jesus! His Blood had washed away the lacks and it was an OVER PAYMENT!!! As such, I believe Jc surely will get very good results, not by might, not by power, but by His Spirit! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: