Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Miracle Work of the Lord

Today, I was led to watch America Idol, the latest contest. I was attracted to Jessica Sanchez, watching the few songs she sang and perform. I was attracted by her singing 'The Prayer', then 'I will Always Love You' and 'Love You I do'.

I was captivated by her performance in 'Love You I do'. I could see Lord working through her that makes her body and her facial expression and the turning of head, tapping of steps, movement of hands, every part of her was following with the song that she melt out that it look picture perfect!

Lord made me see His Manifestation through her. Especially in the rymthm of the music, she sang and dance to picture perfect! Only Lord could do that and I could see she being transformed to be that mega star! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

The way she sang 'I will always love You' led me to flow with her in the songs. Her melody touched my inner soul and I was in joy with the song. The flow of the Lord was joyful. To see He came through her to do those singing and dancing, I know when I go do Lord's work, He surely will come through to take over the temple. Glory Glory!

Jessica Sanchez was surprised by the judges remark but I know it's Lord in perfect performance. Glory Glory! Someone wrote in the youtube that Charice Pempengco could be better than Jessica Sanchez, so I went to check her out. Lord did bless her with great voice, but it's too loud and forceful for my liking. The gentleness of the song, the part that could caress my soul was missing in this forceful, powerful voice.

I listened to a few of her video, the conclusion is, even though Lord did give her great voice, but she could not use it to draw my soul as much as Jessica Sanchez could. I went to listen to Whitney Houston 'I will always Love You', I could sense her gentleness in that singing. I like her angelic voice that give the song great soul. The missing ingredient I guess is in trusting the Lord.

Whatever Lord bless, He said He will not take it back, but the Lord I know is a gentle soul, His melody is in gentleness and in soul attraction. He is not a forceful God in term of singing. It could be powerful and yet a sense of gentleness that attracts the soul. But Charice, I found her melting out strong and powerful song, like entering into a battle field. I could not find the gentleness in it.

I could see in one of Charice video, when Lord had yet to manifest, her voice is very soft, but with the manifestation, it is loud and powerful. The way she sang 'I will Always love You', I Her facial expression also not with it, more like a normal performance. I could not see the joy in my Spirit Man, even though Lord did bless her a great voice.

Looking at both being blessed by Lord with great voice, once trusted Lord fully for her performace and one using the gift of Lord and trusted herself to do the work. One touches my soul and one more like noise after some time of listening. I told myself in future I will trust the Lord fully to come through me to do the healing. It's all about Him and nothing about me. I want to see the amazing result He shown through Jessica Sanchez!

After all the listening and watch, I worshipped the Lord with great joy in me and He came through mightily to heal me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

From the look of it, seem like Lord is rising lots of talent in Asia. He is demonstrating His Great Power in the Last Days through Asian, I guess. Different armies to rise Him highly in different area. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! I am looking forward to Jessica Sanchez performance. I want to see Lord coming through her. Glory Glory! It's a joy to watch the work of the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: