Tuesday, March 27, 2012

End of Self

Looking at how Jc prepare for her Tropical Tests this week, it really like my walk with Jesus.

In my walk with Jesus, Lord from my joy in Him, slowly led me to know Him through His Words and slowly talk to me from 1 sentence to much. In all of the walk and the revealing, slowly, He let me know that I am just a breath! This is what the book of Psalm says, bury somewhere in the 2nd half of the book. I was so surprised that it says no matter you are rich or you are poor, you are just a breath!!!!

In this world, man likes to put status, titles, money, power, to their name, to themselves. But the Almighty God, in His Word, says that no matter how rich or poor you are, you are just a breath!!! It was so liberating for me. When I realised this, I just let go of self! What's there to hold on when in the Eyes of God, you are just a breath???

At that same moment of thoughts, Lord let me recalled that even this breath are from Him, Book of Genesis says that when Lord breathe into man, life is formed. So, even this breath, this life is given by Him, that makes the whole of me belongs to Him, the Almighty! Glory Glory! So, no matter in writing or in speech, I am not going to fight with Him over whose writing or speaking, I let Him takes the Glory! I, who is nothing, how can I fight with a Almighty God, to claim credit on His Wisdom, of course I can't.

It is this let go that Lord come on me STRONGLY to be me. Even I am small till nothing, He is BIG in my life! Glory!!! Glory!!!

Somehow, come to Jc's study, I just cannot fully let go of it, even though Lord told me that from the 2nd Tropical Tests onwards, He is handling. Glory Glory! In my fight to get Jc to study, it created unhappiness in her and in me. In the end, she still did not study, just did all the works given by her teachers!!!

How can she not work? Not Study for her tests!!! I am frustrated. But Lord let me recalled that out of the 1st Tropical Test, I was in the same frustration and Lord let me saw His Glory in Jc's Maths paper. Okay Okay, Lord, I heard you through this. I let go, I let You come through Jc to do Your Glory! I know You need her to empty of self so that all Glory goes to You, You and You alone!!! Glory Glory!

Not easy to let go in this country where every parents want their kids to perform. It is always a not enough feeling. Lord is shining His Glory Light in Jc to show to the world only He could be the ANSWER!!! Glory Glory!!! I shall let Him, the Almighty God take over!

He is using me and Jc to show the world only He could and can, He would and will. It's not about me nor Jc, but it's all about Him and He alone shall takes the Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

For His Healing Power, I could easily understand that only He could. Come to Jc's study, it's hard to let go to assume and to believe only He could and can. But, I shall let go and let Him be. It's His Glory, His Commanded Blessing!!! Not about if I can let go or not, but His Commaned Blessing will works through to show the Glory! Amen Amen!

How can I trust His Healing Arm but not His Wisdom! How could I? Oh, Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, my forefather, help me to let go of holding on to Jc, help me let go in trusting Your Wisdom can come through her to show Your Glory! Help me to believe it's for Your Glory sake!!! Help me see that You are using Jc for Your Glory too!!! I shall let go, I shall let go!!! Not by Power, not by Might, but by Your Spirit, I shall let go, in Jesus Name, Amen!

My Abba, My Abba, thank You so much that You could operate through Your Commanded Blessing. Even when man out of stupidity, tries to stop You from showing Your Glory, Your Commanded Blessing could penetrates through to bring it forth!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: