Monday, March 19, 2012

New Wine

Long time ago, before 25/05/2007, Lord was asking me to start my bible study. But, as I was anxious for bible study and the Sunday morning 1st service, queuing to get into Rock auditorium, I had no heart to start reading the bible. I had been dragging on His Prompting. Partly, I also knew that if I do His Work, I would be very busy. I was just an ordinary housewife and I did not want to rock my carefree life. :P

However, this last bible study, 25/05/2007 'Provision and Healing Wherever the Rivers of Living Water Go', changed my life. As Lord removed bible study, suddenly weekdays became empty, as the slot of time became empty, I finally pick up my bible and started reading. Everywhere I go, I would be having the bible with me and reading. Glory to Jesus! That was how I stepped into the river and let Lord led me. Glory Glory! I know that last sermon, Lord was talking to me fully. I grabbed hold of that and walked with Him ever since. Glory Glory!

I just finished listening to the above sermon again. I noticed the fear in Pastor Prince that he had echoed in yesterday sermon. For the first time, he disclosed that the church was small when that man approached him about wanting to preach. Pastor Prince shared that he was leading the worshipping and the preaching then. He was afraid that man would jumped up to preach that he got big sized men to sit with that man to make sure he did not do that.

Interestingly, as he shared the vision of the light he saw, he shared his fear too. This is what he said in the 25/05/2007 sermon:

Pastor Prince:
'Last night as I was standing here for closing, I saw a vision of a door, and the door was slightly opened, not fully opened. And the light that came behind the door, the top and the side was so BRIGHT like a sun behind, that I was afraid that the door will opened completely that I don't think our eyes can take it. So, the Lord in His Mercy just opened a little bit, to give us a little glimpse of His Glory. But I think by doing this (closing down bible study), the door is opening. We are about to step into something else!'
end

Long ago, as Lord through YC informed me that I will be preaching, I actually tried to learn from Pastor Prince. Haha...but Lord questioned me what was I doing. He said that He is leading me in something else. I could not possibility be doing what Pastor Prince is doing and do my part of the anointing well. He said each have our own part. Jesus is just too big for anyone of the child of God to take fully. Lord let me know that Pastor Prince anointing is about revealing the Beauty of Jesus. While my part, as the last sermon had said, it's about the healing arm of the Lord!

Lord disclosed that for Pastor Prince work in Christ, he had to spend lots of time with the Lord. If I am to do that, I won't have time to do what He want me to do for Him. He also wanted me to learn from Pastor Prince's sermons, as the foundation, He promised to bring different teachers to me as time flows. Yes, the past few years, Lord had led me to learn from different men of God. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Pastor Prince explained in the above sermon that En Gedi means the fountain of young Goat while En Eglaim refers to fountain of the 2 calves. From my personal understanding or more correctly, a knowing from the Lord, of these 2 names, The fountain of young Goat refers to Israel while the fountain of the 2 calves refers to the Ministry of Revealing about Jesus and the Ministry of Jesus Healing Right Hand! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord rise me up for His Glory. It's nothing about me. It's all about Jesus and Jesus alone receive all the Glory!

Why Lord through me shared so much here but the door has yet to open? It's all about the Glory of Jesus coming back. The timing of His Return. As great darkness descend on earth, you will see His Glory shinning BRIGHTLY for all to see. There will be great harvest of souls as the Ministry of Jesus is about making people Whole again. Glory Glory!

Surely, I want to be like the blessed man talked in Jeremiah 17:7-8 'The man is blessed who trusts in the LORD and whose hope is the LORD. For he will be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river and will not see when heat comes, but its leaf will be green and will not be careful in the year of drought, neither will it cease from yielding fruit.'

This is Lord's promises in Isaiah 55:12-13:

'For you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace! The mountains and the hills will break forth before you into singing and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. The fir tree will come up instead of the thorn and the myrtle tree will come up instead of the brier. It will be to the LORD for a Name, for an everlasting sign that will not be cut off.' Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Hallelujah! To Lord for all the leadings and guidings. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: