Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Dream

Since last night, I have this urge of watching Jessica Sanchez's America Idol. It's something about it that I am looking for. This 'Everybody have a Dream' just hit on to me after listening to her a few time this morning! Glory Glory to all that Lord has done for her! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

After listening to 3-4 times, I begin to think of my own dream. Long time ago, when I was still in my primary school education, there were a couple of time where the teacher told us to write a composition of 'what I want to be when I grow up' storyline.

This was the hard part for me. For I was clueless what I wanted to be! It was empty up there! I had to cook up some professional job but that wasn't what I really want to be. I wrote for the sake of writing.

Even for my career previously, Information Technology was getting popular then and thought I would headed that direction. As it was not my dream, I even so lazy to get the application form. I told a team mate from my temporary work after 'A' level that there was such a course and if she was to go apply, I asked her to get a form for me. Hehe

I completed the course in 2 years and was working in IT field for nearly 10 years!!! But I was bored and had no idea where should I head for!!! Getting married and then having a baby was my best excuse to quit from IT to be a home maker!

Guess this was Lord leading me out of that into His Plan! Before getting out, I did get into depression in the early part of my work life. I was taught about positive thinking through those advices that colleagues emailed me. I decided to change each individual negative thoughts into positive thoughts before accepting it into me.

That was how I get out of depression in 3 years time. Guess Lord was knocking my door but I was able to get out myself, so I didn't need Him then!

Actually I had been to my cousin's church when I was a teenager. I liked the worship songs but the pastor was boring. Lord let me walk in wilderness till I met a spiritual problem. I had proclaimed that normal sickness need doctor but spiritual attack need God to settle long before that!

Yes, this devil attack for 3 years was my defining moment. The Chinese god that I tried didn't work. The more I consulted them, the more I realised they were in the same conspiracy to get me to submit to them! So the stubborn me just refused to do so. I do not like to be threaten to submission!

Glory Glory! It was because of wanting Peace that leads me to come to the Prince of Peace! It was initially an enjoyment of His Love for me. And since His Words said that He will bless me everything if I got to know Jesus and His Righteousness first, I just obeyed the Word and started my walk in obedience to the Word to know Jesus!

It was an amazing walk that Lord led me to learn about Him from Pastor Prince and then a lot other man of God! Thank You, Abba Father!!!

Through this walking to know Him better and better, Lord led me to know He is using me and from letting me know I will lay hand on people to now I know I will be standing on stage and people will be healed. The more I walked closer to Lord, He let me know that He is coming through me to be Him, Christ Jesus!

Then He slowly let me know that I will live 100s of years to now 1500 years. From there, He let me know I am the marker for this End Time judgement!!! The Rapture that every Christian is looking for, will come after I go back to Him. That's what Lord revealed to me only late last year.

It was all these small step of walking with Him that He let me know His Plan for my life is a Big BIG one. Glory Glory! My part is just to believe, continue to meditate and continue to listen to His Words and continue to worship Him and pray in the Spirit! Glory Glory!

This is a very BIG Dream! If you ask me previously if I ever think of such, I have not, but I have a inner knowing that I am something big, just that I don't know big in what. I have this feeling since primary school till now. Finally, I am walking it out. But I am not the big one, it's He who is the BIG One! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: