Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Foot Steps of God

Long ago, when I saw the presentation of walking with God, it's about a little kid foot s with God Big foot steps and this slowly become just 1 set of foot steps.

For the past 4 years, I had been signing my girl's test papers and surely, untidy is part of the deal. I did not take much notice of how she presented her answers as most times her mistakes caught my focus. But even she got the answers correct, the way she presented her problem sum is untidy.

Yesterday, when I looked at her papers, every one of the problem sum is well presented, very neat. It stands out for me to know that it's not jc's work, more like someone has done it for her. It so neat and good! It's Lord's hand and Lord's mind working through hers! No wonder she said it so easy! Lord's trade mark is about making people WHOLE. He sure did it for Jc's mathematics!

I am looking forward to see His Work on the rest of Jc subjects. Surely surely He has made my girl whole again. Glory Glory!

Jc has a hack care attitude when come to her study. Her focus is only on her International Dance and Gymnastics. These 2 areas are gifts from the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! In fact, she is influencing her friends to perfect their stunts! So far, a few has taken up her challengue! Glory Glory! Her school even use gymnastic movement on PE period, training the kids on their hands and legs movement and co-ordination.

I like her school, they were new when Jc registered. They got professional dancer to teach jazz as morning workout before lesson starts once a week. Through there, kids that shows talent in their body movement are invited to join the dance. Glory Glory!

Then last year, the dance teacher wanted some gymnastic movement and got the kids to practice more in that area. Jc is able to perfect some of the turning forwards and backwards just by watching how others did them in youtube and practise herself and it took her just a few days to perfect it. Glory Glory!

Lord get her daddy to sign her up a creative gymnastic and the school accepted her to the intermediate level, just by observing what she could do herself. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Lord made her straight body flexible so that she could do the turning. Jc reported there were some cracking sound in her and she could bend backwards. Hallelujah!

Usually, Jc textbook is perfectly clean, means she did not write much in the text. But yesterday, I saw one full page of underlining and writing. Surely, Lord is making her Chinese Whole again. Glory Glory!

It is interesting to see how Lord has been moving in her. Lord's way is inward transformation and enabling that no amount of nagging could do that kind of transformation. I am so happy that Lord is transforming Jc! All that she could not, now she could! I am now happier with her studies. Glory Glory! The 4 years of wait is finally showing result. I am well please!

To see Lord's way is so precise and so perfect, I know Lord promise of Jc will be a scientist is finally taking shape. All the unable, just a touch of His Grace and Favour, are being make whole! I need not worry for her anymore.

Her friends thought that she is beyond comparing. One girl even called her Idiot indirectly! I know who she was referring. Lord wait till everyone look down on her, then give her a taste of the transformation. Just from the maths test, 3 classmates contacted her with the amazement excitment. I am looking for Lord to change all her subjects. Then it will be picture perfect for me. Glory Glory!

Abba Father, when all give up hope, all see Jc can't and I can't, then You come to show them the Light, put us in Your Glory to shine, and make them turn their head. Haha...Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! The 5 years of wait is worth it! A thousand thanks is not enough to praise Your Good Work! It is Good! Good! Good! Forever and ever!!! Amen Amen!

No comments: