Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Glory in Manifestation

My beloved Children all around the world, Abba has this to tell you. I am speaking through this writing. Hope you open your eyes to read clearly. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As you know, Jesus was born when things in the world is in great darkness, you are seeing Jesus coming back to earth to do the healing miracles in Greatness this End Time. Abba promises you that nothing is beyond Me. As long as you believe in Me, surely darkness will not touches you, do not despair. Glory Glory!

The End Time is near, darkness is spreading their arms in this whole world. They thought they could crush the stock market, make the US$ useless and the Euro worthless to their great gains. Abba will not let them do as they wish. They surely are going to get their shock of their life time too.

I am not a easy push over God. I am LORD, the Almighty GOD. My Saving Power will manifest fully to redeem you all out of your misery. Do not despair. Do not trust the stock market for your weath, you will surely see disappointment in it in the coming months, to fully erase of all your invested capital. Withdraw now when you still have the time. You will surely not regret it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba let you know all these so that your wealth will not be wipe out. I do not want an epidemic in proverty. Surely any paper written or printed promised money is not trustable, try to get out of them. You will not regret. I promise. You have a few months to do, this 1st half year is still safe, do not trust the 2nd half year! I promise you will see great darkness then. Time is short. Act when you still have the time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My Love, My Beloved, Abba will let you all be My Light of this world. Surely many others will be caught in surprise. I will lead you to bless those that look to Me. Surely the more you sow, the more you will reap from Me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This is My Warning to you, My Beloved Covenant Children! Act now when there is still time. Do not wait till last minites, you will not regret if you listen to this advice! Abba heart is for you, not against you! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: