Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Glory of Abba Father

So far, whatever I shared here, I passed myself to the Lord and get Him to come in me and come through me to write. I am not so smart to know thing of the Spirit and how the movement of Lord will be. Without Him, I am nothing.

As such, the knowledge shared here is for the goodness for the body of Christ. It is not to threaten any pastors nor man of God, their standing with Lord. I could shut my mouth fully regarding the area of what Lord movement is, but, is there any good to the body of Christ?

For many times in church, I heard Pastor Prince shared about a man ever approached him and told him that Lord led him to preach in NCC. But usually, Pastor Prince would brush it off that he told that man that Lord did not tell him. That's the end of story.

Today, he shared that that man sat in the corner of his congregation and he arranged 2 huge men to sat 2 seats away with crossed hands and looking at that man, as if telling him that 'I am here watching, you better don't do anything ....' As he shared this story, I was wondering why would he shared about such threat that he had given to that man.

As I was puzzled, Lord revealed that he knows about my blog and some information that I wrote, he must have interpreted that I am pointing towards him that he mentioned about that man. Today, he even said that if really Lord's calling, get Lord to open the door etc...I was puzzled and Lord revealed he was pointing at me. Haha...

I am so ignorant that even have arrow shoot at me and I don't even get it. Haha...anyway, no big deal about it. As I am not the one that against anyone.

Long time ago, whatever Lord revealed to me, I shared in my caregroup. I thought if something about Lord, which is good for us, it's good to let all know it. But instead of that, the leader and his wife looked at me as if I was fighting over their positions in Christ. In the end, I left that care group and have not joined any care group.

Now, the information Lord disclosed to me through meditation, I thought I should share here for the benefit of the body of Christ, I didn't know it would threaten higher level man of God. Aiyoh, I guess whatever goodness Lord shared with me, I must shut up so as not to offend those that are already in service!

However, do you think I really want to be at that position? NO, I do not want to be. I even told Lord long time ago, I don't want to rise up to management level. I don't like office politics. But Lord removed my uncomfortable and keep training and leading me to rise further up, to be His Mighty Warrior!

You know, everytime I must prayed to Lord, please come in me and lead me. I know I can't and I know I am not smart at all. You should ask my ex, surely he will tell you so. But Lord, like those that cannot handle themselves. He said that when one cannot handle themselves, He can be God in them fully. That is why Lord is in me fully, for I know I cannot and unable to hold such a great responsibilities, only He could! Glory to Jesus!

As I submitted to Him fully and empty myself of me, as I lost myself in Him, He took over. Even drafting this post is also by Him, for I have nothing to write, He pumped info into my mind for me to write it out here! Glory Glory!

If Lord want to share so much with me, it's for the benefit of the body of Christ, it's not right for me to keep the info for myself. The position in Christ is many, no one is overlapping any other one. Lord plan for each of us is just that perfect. He knows what He is doing. Our part is to put the trust in Him. Only He could do the job well, not us!

Actually I did not know Lord is writing this to defend me. Glory Glory! Even at time I don't want to share, Lord will tell me to write a post and He wrote it out what I don't want to share. Should I block Him and don't share what He wrote? No, I obeyed Him. I know He knows the best for the body of Christ, so I won't use my human stupidity to stop Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I don't want to be like Peter who tried to stop Lord Jesus from going to the Cross. He got scolded by Jesus that satan leading him. Lord had led me so long to know that whatever He did, it's for my good or for the goodness of the body of Christ. That is why I never question Him why He did this and why He did that. I am the sheep that just follow the Shepherd! Glory to Jesus!

No comments: