Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Lost Tribe of Jews in China

Usually, I do not bother much about my roots but just now, while watching youtube on things about Jews, I watched some of the documentary of Jews in China too.

According to the documentary, they could go to China as traders, as working for the British etc, that's how they went and settle down in China. But like any other tribes in China, they are banded together as Chinese, and thus lost their roots. Only those that kept the lampstand and their parents told them about their roots would they remember.

The Jews that did the documentary did go different parts of China to find them. Seem like just a small portion of the Jews descendants knows they are Jews, most of them, like my ancestors, no mention of it at all. When I first saw the lampstand in ex's home, he did not know why he had that lampstand too. He told me it's for decoration only. He didn't even know he has Jews' blood in him too!

This is the first time I watched the video in the youtube and felt sad for the Jews in China. They don't even know they are Jews and they don't even know they should be going back to Israel! Even for me, I need Abba Father to tell me I have the blood of Jews in me. If He didn't let me know, I will think myself as a Chinese, as my ancestors came from China.

It is sad that only a small portion of the population still know they are Jews, but guess it's not as important as knowing Lord Jesus! As long as they come back to Jesus, the door to heaven is opened to them. No matter Jews or not, all need to know they need a Saviour! Life without Jesus is no good, under the wrath of devil and be helpless.

Only those in Christ and know their Rights in Christ could exercise their Authority in Christ Jesus! Then they could live the victorious life that Jesus went to the Cross 2000 years ago to claim for us. Surely, as more realise their Authority in Christ, devil will not have any more chance on them. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

At this moment, I am glad that Lord leads me to walk with Him and any problem is just a prayer away. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: