Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Goodness of the Shaking

Glory Glory to Lord Jesus! For all that He has done in my life and in my families life. Hallelujah! Amen Amen! He knows all the secrets and He knows what is blocking them who He wants them to receive Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Long ago, when mum had a sum of money to invest, not a big amount, just a good amount. She wanted me to go banking with her as she was timid when come to handle money. Due to her age, the bank refused her as the direct owner of the deposit account and insisted me be the 1st owner and her the 2nd owner. As it is her money, I didn't get the bank personal fuss. Their internal manager ever talked to me and my mum and even said that they have to ensure the very sanity of my mum in order to put it in her name, due to the trouble, in the end, mum relent and my name was included.

Eldest sis, Ad, got to know about it and interest in this issue. I didn't think much of it. Then weeks or months later, as during my youth, mum ever create a joint account with me, I could access that account when I used internet banking. Mum told me to transfer a payment to eldest sis, Ad, account. When Ad realised I could access mum's money, her attitude with mum changed from the closest to lukewarm.

It had been a year or so ago. She no more care that much for mum. Then recently, Lord leads me to watch Lindsey Williams 3 dvds. Lord knows I care much for my family. He let me concerned about Ad's husband investments and insurance. I did not bother about mum's finances as I did not know it.

But due to the nature of the disaster that Lindsey Williams talked about, mum was concerned of all that she have, from all the hard earning, she gather little by little to quite a sizeable amount. Not that much in my eyes anyway. But to her it was a lot.

Mum revealed to me the documents of the investment that eldest sis, Ad, had advised her to invest. Mum have all the while thought that her name was on those investments. But as she showed me those documents, I found out that all of them was under Ad's name. None of those of my mum's fund was in mum's name!!!

Finally, I understood why Ad was in anger when I could access mum's joint account with me. All the while, she thought she had full control of my mum's funds. But when she realise I had a part of it, she became greatly unhappy. But as I realise the fullness of my mum's fund and the portion that I shared name with her and those under fully Ad's name, I laughed at the plan of Ad.

She thought she had the fullness of mum's fund and in secrecy, thought that she could owns it in future. When she realised mum had a portion with me, she was unhappy with that. The fact that all are under her name means there is no legal claim possible if relationship falls bad!!! She didn't bother much about where the legal document is, mum complaint to me recently as she searched for all her documents.

Lord did this shaking for mum's fund to be exposed so that she could not take it as her own. Now that she knew I know about it, Lord said she will not look to that as hers but will come to Lord in future. Glory Glory! Man can greed over little money and disregard over Lord but Lord want to shift all focus onto Him. Glory Glory!

Actually mum wants brother's name to be there. But brother have a good source of income and do not bother much about what mum have. Sis, Ad, being a housewife, are more into it as she worshipped money. I am delivered by Lord from the love of money that I do not bother much over them.

Lord knows the heart of each of us and shaked accordingly for the secret to be exposed so that Ad cannot greed over it anymore. Well, I looked to Lord's provision and not man's provision. So in reality, what mum have wasn't that much in my eyes anyway. But it is a good shaking. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: