Monday, March 5, 2012

Abba Father loves Me

After walking so long with Jesus. I was thinking to myself. If I really walk with the Lord and walking in His Will, there should be a bible verse or verses to support what I am doing. Afterall, this undercover learning, leading by Lord and no one else, is kind of like, where to get the verification that man usually goes for? I also want to be really follow His Plan for me. Glory Glory!

After I prayed to Lord and turned the bible and read the same instructions on how to trust Him, I thought that's the end of it. I never know that Lord would get Pastor Prince to preach it out in a joyful trusting of the Lord through meditation and worshipping of Jesus yesterday. It was in the mid of the fun of how Pastor Prince demonstrated the worshipping that Lord led me to focus on the first of the few verses He is showing me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Ephesians 5:15-20
'Therefore look carefully how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, redeeming your time, because the days are evil. Because of this do not be foolish, but you must understand what the will of the Lord is.

And do not get drunk on wine, in which debauchery, but you must continually be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in Psalms and singing Praises and Spirital songs, singing praises and playing stringed instruments from your Heart to the Lord, giving thanks to our God and Father always for all things in the name of our Lord Y'shua Messiah.'

Lord even preached that how Judah(Y'hudah), where Jesus came from, was conceived. Leah was looking to Jacob to love her when she conceived Reuben, Simeon and Levi. She was not looking to Jacob but focused on Praising the Lord when Judah was conceived. Genesis 29:35 'And she conceived again and bore a son and she said, “Now I shall praise(Yadah) the LORD.” Therefore she called his name Judah(Yehudah, Yud[hand], Dalet[door], Hei[Grace] - ) and she left off bearing.' Judah means the hand opens the door of Grace! When we rise our hands to praise Jesus, we open the door of Grace! Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

Isaiah 60:11-12
'Therefore your gates(mouth) will open continually.They will not shut day or night, so men can bring wealth of nations to you and so their kings may be led. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you will perish. Yes, those nations will be utterly wasted.'

Isaiah 60:15-20
'...I shall make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. You will also such the milk of the nations and will suck the breast of kings (The wealth of the healthens will come to you.), and you will know that I AM the LORD your Deliverer and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Instead of bronze I shall bring gold, instead of iron I shall bring silver, and bronze instead of wood, and iron instead of stones. I shall also make your officers peace, and your rulers acts of loving kindness. Violence will no more be heard in your land, wasting or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls DELIVERANCE, and your gates PRAISE.

The sun will no longer be your light by day. Neither will the moon give light to you for brightness, but the LORD will be an EVERLASTING LIGHT for you, and your moon withdraw itself, for the LORD will be your EVERLASTING LIGHT, and the days of your mourning will be ended.'

Glory Glory! After looking at the supporting verses, I am well pleased. Glory Glory! Abba Father, thank You for leading me to walk with Jesus and to bless me such a GOOD life!!! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: