Monday, April 2, 2012

The New Life

I have a chat with ex just now on things that is still outstanding, about my moving out mainly. This is the last issue that is still hanging between us. The rest are completed. Lines are clearly drawn. Glory Glory!

I am so thankful to Lord Jesus for going to the Cross! He opened the way for My Daddy to love me so much. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Without what He done 2000 years ago, I don't know where will I be?! Maybe will be still living in a deceivableness marriage!

I am so glad that Daddy God, My Abba is so good that He doesn't want me to live in a lie and shake this marriage for me and then show me the facts. Yes, it's an ugly can of worms and I am glad that I am out of that! Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

Tonight, I finally realised that the curses I had experienced all these years come mainly because of ex. It is no more a disappointment but more of this person I want no more in my life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! I thank You, Lord, when I couldn't see clearly, You told me ex is unworthly and want me to cast him out.

I obeyed You because I know whatever You asked me to do is for my good. You have proven beyond doubt all his ugliness. I could see so clearly now and somehow, feel sad for those girls that fall into his trap! 'Ang Mo' like any other races, there are good and bad. Singapore girls! Open your eyes to see clearly!!!

Lord, I thank You for shaking my mum's financial life. She has notified Ad, my eldest sis about going to clear that deposits and sis is telling her not to. Mum yesterday told me that what she did had lost her trust on her forever!!! Mum was sad about it. But it is a necessary step to prevent sis from falling deeper into it.

What a joke, with the money at stake, she told mum she is unable to handle my mum's property transaction after mum is gone. Really, when one is so obsessed with money, they lost their sense of reasoning that cracks are even seen more clearly!!! Glory to Jesus for the shaking!

I thank You, Lord, for shaking Jc's study. Now she see that she must work hard to get good results. Glory Glory! Lord let her see the feeling of getting top result and then the feeling of getting botherline result. Guess she now realise she need to study and work hard to keep it up! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Thank You, Jesus! Abba Father, I am glad to walk closely with Jesus so that things that are not conform to Jesus way could be shaken to straighten. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: