Monday, April 9, 2012

The Arrival of Jesus

Looking at the time table of the world, it seem like it is getting darker and darker. I even see weird demonic activities here in Singapore.

Recently, quite near my hometown, a public bus drove right into a 66 years old lady as she was crossing the road. The traffic light was green man. She was on the 2nd part of the road crossing when a bus turn right into her path without noticing her and dragged her along. Motorist had to signal the driver before he stopped the bus. The lady died on the spot! Poor her!

Here in Singapore, in recent months, there were regular people that went to a reservoir to commit suicide. That same spot had around 8 cases if I didn't remember wrongly. I just up my firefox and the yahoo news reported another drowning at the newly created river around here.

Just last week, a married man lied to a girl that he was divorced and even proposed to her after a short trip out. The following day, she found out all his lies and she was killed by him, eyes dug out and body cut into 40 parts in total and threw downstairs!!! Policemen were searching for her body parts on the greens downstairs! Really demonic activities!!!

Pastor Prince returned from 2 weeks off to enjoy his newly born baby boy, Justin David Prince. He is a cute little one. Glory to Jesus! This week is the Passover Festival in Israel and Pastor Prince was back to preach on Resurrection Sunday! From the scripture, he showed us all sins were dealth with at the Cross and Lord  went down to Paradise to preach to the old saints, like Abraham, David etc and to bring them up. He did not go down hell to be judged. All that done at the Cross was enough! Glory Glory!

The Bible shows that when He come again, He is giving us salvation for our physical body. This is in line with what Lord revealed to me. He is coming to bring healing to the nations and to make people whole again. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

At this point, ex has not giving up on cursing me. Even I have promised him that I will move out by end next year, he is still not happy. Whatsoever he promised me on divorce, he is taking back. First the allowance and now the house! House price had risen to more than double the cost price. He is greedily looking at it. Even though I promised not to fight for a share of the profit but guess he does not believe me. He even tried to test my response on Sunday!

He had wanted me to transfer my name out of the ownership of this house. I was bitten once when I give him Jc's care and control and he had used police to threaten me once. I do not want to put myself in unfavourable ground again. I could give him all that profit to this house but I could not let him use the law to chase me out!!!

He thought I had forgotten that last bite. I still remember I was crying very sadly with him roaring at me like a lion and had to pray many times to Lord to take away my sadness before I could stop that cry!!! I know he is a ruthless man and I am not giving him chance to bite me again. He is not happy with it. I know Lord will protect me so I am not afraid.

I know Jesus is coming and Lord is moving me out of here soon! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Thank You, Abba!!!

No comments: