Monday, April 30, 2012

The Righteousness shall Lives

I would like to dedicate this post to my Daddy God and to Lord Jesus and to my Holy Spirit. Without them, I don't know how shall I live. Glory to His 5 loaves and 2 fish miracle in my life. Hallelujah! Holy Holy!

It seems like, when ex went away, the attack on my end was doubled.  This time round, I found myself getting weaker and weaker. This morning, I had to pray to Lord to manifest His miracle of 5 loaves and 2 fish in my life, in my strength and in my energy, etc!

Opening a bottle of 1.5 litre drink was becoming a hard task, this is to show you how much life had devil  suck dry of me. It's was the same for Jc and my mum too. Sweeping the floor become too tedious a job. I had to exert much strength to do some of it. That was how bad I and my family had deteriorated under the attack!

Lord is Good! As I dragged myself to church, yes, with much efforts and breath, I prayed to Lord to create His Abundance miracle in my life, energy, strength, muscle, breath, blood, etc. Lord is faithful, He came strongly to strengthen me at the start of worship and continued His Strengthening throughout the whole worship session. At the end of it, He showed me a vision of the Garden of Eden. Glory Glory!

I didn't have the strength to even worship the Lord and had to pass my whole being to the Lord for Him to come in me and come through me to help me worship Abba Father! I told Him I could not come close to Him and prayed to Lord to pull me closed to Him instead. He is always a Faithful God! Glory Glory! In my weakness, He is my Strength! Amen Amen! I am strengthen up to normal again. Glory Glory!

Ex came on Friday and gave Jc 2 shirts, but one of them was cursed and of a different material. I suspect he bought it in those $2 shop to serve as this purpose. Anyway, Lord gave me wisdom to dump it away. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I wrote this post to remind myself of ex evilness. As I know if Lord make me young and sexy and rich again, he might want to make a u-turn. Even I have soft heart, I do not want to be fooled by him anymore! Without love, he could act loving effortlessly! Many local girls had gaga over him, his sincere looking face cheated many of them. Getting girls is not a problem for him, especially he is financially strong to use money to lure them. I don't want to fall into his soft talking voice that he used to unarm his opponents.

Lord goes through great efforts to show me how bad he is, I really appreciate Him. I am a woman that needed love and I am patiently waiting for the right moment for Lord to bring the new man to me. As I passed all my hatred, anger, regrets, hurts to Lord, I have no more evil feeling for him. But I don't want to expose myself to his tactics again. I have enough, I just want a new life without him in the picture! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I pray to You to be my Reminder. Please help me to recall his evilness so that I will not be his prey again. I pray in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!

Lord, I thank You for being so Faithful to me. I know You will continue to love me and take good care of me. I thank You from the bottom of my heart! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: