Monday, April 16, 2012

Receiving the Grace of Jesus!

Abba is a very Good Daddy! He takes good care of me even though I have reduced my time talking to Him. To such a point that I am thinking that I am not worthly to receive any of His Goodness. But, the Grace and Mercy that come from the Finished Work of Jesus is a lot Mightier than what I could undo. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Due to spending time with Lord a lot, I did not have any friend on a day to day basis. This is part of the preparation for my future work where my good friend is supposed to be my future spouse. I was thinking that I have no one to talk to; kind of fred over it somewhat.

Then I don't know when I was exposed to American Idol and then to Jessica Sanchez. Lord had revealed things to me to lift her up in the contest as the judges alway praise her but did not give constructive remark. As I posted more into her facebook, I become follower of American Idol each week. The way Jessica Sanchez's singing is very 'addictive' that I follow closely the development of each week!!! To such an extent that I neglect Daddy God.

I still meditate some verse, I still worship Jesus, I still take Holy Comm daily, but I did not meditate as many as I should and I take a long time before worshipping Jesus, sometime even till midnight!!! So, all in all, I feel bad towards Abba Father. Thank Goodness He did not condemn me at all!!!

I was thinking I have moved away from Lord and not worthly anymore to receive His Promise!!! I heard a sermon that if did not hold tight to Lord, darkness still could go to Lord to harass me and I believe it. But Lord did not give up on me.

Come Sunday, He got Pastor Prince to preach about Hebrews 6:

Hebrews 6:13-14
'For when God made [His] promise to Abraham, He swore by Himself, since He has no one greater by whom to swear, saying, Blessing I certainly will bless you and multiplying I will multiply you.

Me: Hehe, He let me know He has sworn to me that surely His Promised Blessing will come. Glory Glory!

Hebrews 6:15
'And so it was that he [Abraham], having waited long and endured patiently, realized and obtained [in the birth of Isaac as a pledge of what was to come] what God had promised him.'

Me: Lord told me through this that I will surely receive His Abraham blessing. Glory Glory!

John 10:27-30 (NKJV)
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Through  this, I know Lord Jesus and Abba Father has enclosed me in their hands and there is no way I could be snatch out of their hands. With this revelation, I am pleased. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for leading me back to You! You are so Good! Thank You for sending Lord Jesus to the Cross that I could have His Grace and Mercy in abundance! Without them, don't know how will I live?!!! Thank You, Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: