Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gay

This early afternoon, I was looking at Pastor Prince sermon in the youtube and was led to look at other videos about the topic of Gay. I realised that this is a big problem for them to get the society to recognise them and it seems to be a great shame that they don't know how to reconcile with God. There are so many videos on such that I realise that it is a big issue out there.

I guess, most problem we have with our body, doctor have some form of solution to it. But come to sexual preference, there is no medication out there that could revert this nature. People that is with this sexual orientation have to learn to 'deal' with it somehow!!

I am grateful that Lord leads me to learn about this sexual orientation personally. I did not realise I have any problem in my sexual orientation. It was in my mid 20s when I went Germany and Austria with my eldest sis and my brother-in-law, her husband. As we never been to a sex shop, we popped into 1 sex shop and I just took out a magazine on pictures of female private parts. I found myself sexually aroused just by looking at the picture. Anyway, sis was uncomfortable in that shop that I put the magazine back and we departed.

Years later, I fallen in love with ex and married him. It was when we had sex that I realised I did not have the sexual feeling in there. What I had was the degree of pain; from not so pain to very pain when not horny. Ex had been wanting me to bj him. However, as I had no feeling to his little brother, I rejected him many times. I told him his private part was just like a biological part to me!!!

As I was facing nightly attack that prevented me from sleeping then, I prayed in the spirit aka tongue, a lot!!! One fine day, as I was listening to Pastor Prince's preaching, Lord shifted my focus to look at his private part! This was not me as I am a eyes person. When I look at people, I like to look into their eyes to see their real emotion. This is me! I don't look at other parts of the body, so if you ask me what somebody wear, I won't know. So, I know this focus on Pastor Prince's lower body was the Lord!

At that moment, I automatically cried out sinful sinful internally. Then it stroke me in that moment that Lord had fully healed me! Shifting my sexual orientation in liking woman's private part to that of man's. Glory Glory! However, even with that, my inner sensation did not fully healed. I went through years from pain to sensitive, then from sensitive to numbness. It was the last sex with ex that I realised Lord had finally fully redeemed me that even when I was not horny, it was a pleasure and his dick became yummy. Praise Jesus!

This new sensation shook ex so much that his displeasure of me was fully gone!!! Glory Glory! Without me talking, he started talking aloud what I want in a man, but mainly should he come back to me again. However that evening, with partly missing our way in the forested area, he finally came to a conclusion that he could get younger girls out there even though I had no more sexual problem to satisfy him. With that, I know of my wanting of his return come to an end! Glory Glory!

Lord let me went through all these sexual problems to have a full understanding that when doctor could not, He can and He will. Glory Glory!!!

Devil could pervert the society and prevent man from coming to God, from fulfilling the reproduction promise, but their time is limited. Jesus is returning soon and all these problem will be rectify at the touch of His Abundance of Grace and His Sure Mercy of David! Surely, His Free Gift of Righteousness, the Righteousness of GOD in Christ Jesus will make man whole again! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: