Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Grace that comes through

Lord is helping ex to get his girl. He led me to post a few messages to ex's girlfriend, Ro. With her facebook known, I did post about why Jc was unhappy about her daddy has a girlfriend and when explained that it's due to he and me still friendly, she wanted us together.

I used Jesus said love thy enemy to explain why we are still friendly, then told her then that once with him is enough, I won't want him anymore. I had to further explain that we did not know each other well before the marriage. That's why the marriage was a mismatch! Thank You, Jesus for Your Wisdom!

With this, she was happy and yesterday, her family held a BBQ party to know him. Ex was slightly uncomfortable with her having 9 siblings but overall, he is still generally okay with her extended families. Jc had a great time playing skating and cycling with her nieces and nephews. Her 2 older sons had met ex a couple of times and were comfortable with her. However, the 2 younger one, a boy and a girl still could not accept their mummy's new relationship!

Jc drew a wedding couple and showed it to me when she realised ex had called Ro, baby, a precious name that he previously used on Jc, Jc was jealous and felt that the daddy had shifted loving her to loving Ro! That night, she tried to tell me about she wanted mummy and daddy to be together. But I told her that even if all the men in this world are gone, I won't want to go back to her daddy. She was disappointed!

I told ex to let Jc know Ro now as examinations were over and holidays are approaching, more time for her to adjust. Ex drove her here to pick Jc yesterday afternoon and called her to walk to the open to let Jc saw her. Overall Jc like her and enjoyed the BBQ a lot!!!

Lord let me know that now things working out for ex and Ro, chances of he kicking me out of the house and take over Jc is very high. Jc is going to a Malaysia excursion with her school and back to Sweden to meet her dad's relatives. Thing will not be favourable for me after that. But all these Lord knows and have Plan B for me. Glory Glory!

I know what keep P away from me is a fat body and a weakness in strength. This is Lord's Plan A to let us stayed apart as He knows that ex and me are bad match. While Jc is asking me to get prettier! Haha...

With P's relationship with Ro getting stable, Lord is finally removing the fat spirits away from my body!!! Thank You, Jesus! He showed me a vision of cleansing all the fat spirits in my body! I am happy! Glory Glory!!! I am looking forward to get younger and renew in strength like an eagle!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Now I finally understands what Lord is doing to me and keeping me away from unhappiness life! He is really a Good Daddy! No one on earth could take such deep details of my life and at each steps I walked, He leads me to His Goodness! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen! Amen!!!

No comments: