Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Joy of the Lord

Ever since I knew ex's girlfriend, Ro's facebook, Lord has been giving me information of thing pertaining to building her relationship with P, to write to her. Glory Glory!

Jc went to Ro's family gathering aka late Mother's day celebration cum 2 of her twin sisters birthday celebration. Almost all the 9 siblings and their family turned up. Jc had great time playing with her eldest son and her nieces and nephews. It was such an enjoyable outing for Jc that she become comfortable with Ro.

Even though she hope that mummy and daddy could be an item, I told her it is out of the question. With this, she accepted Ro relationship with her daddy. This time round, ex took great care to keep Jc happy that she knew that he loves her and she is secured in this love. Glory Glory!

Sleeping time last night, I saw Jc in sad face and I asked her why. She did not disclose to me. But when I went into the room again, Lord came through to be the funny clown that kept her happy. She was too awake to sleep but I prayed to Lord, When Jc lays down, Jc is not afraid and when Jc lays down, her sleep is sweet. I also pray that blessing crowns the head of the Righteous and the Lord gives His Beloved sweet sleep. I also manifest the Lord's hand into her eyeballs, eyelids, eye socket, back of eyes, her brain, inner brain and root of brain, her thinking and her thoughts and also plea the blood of Jesus into them and around them. After these prayer, Jc finally slept peacefully. Glory Glory!

Jc had disclosed that Ro told her that I am sweet. She said she did not even know me and yet, I smile and greeted her. It's her way to say thank you to me. So sweet of her. I am glad that Lord brings her to ex to give ex the much needed love. Glory Glory!

Only Lord would know what each of us needs and wants. Through trusting Him, He came through to bless us. He did not just split me and ex. But He make sure that each of us have someone to love. Christian likes to say bible said cannot divorce. But Lord is not so stiff that the law must follow strictly, if you read the bible carefully, it did say if the union is between Christian and unbeliever, the unbeliever can divorce the union.

Lord knows we both need someone to love, as such, 2 persons who needed love cannot be a good match. He brings a sweet Malay lady for ex as Islam is about following law. She will not have a problem following what ex wants. Also, she is the only slim girl in her family of 3 girls, she disclosed to Jc. Haha...Lord knows ex love slim and pretty girl and He bless ex with one. Glory to Jesus!!!

Christianity is about the Grace and Truth of Lord Jesus. Lord will bring a Christian to love me. He could come out of His Child to show love to me. Glory Glory! It's the best for both end. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! He is showing Grace to Ro that in the end, both families will still be friendly to each other!

Jc used to complain that she did not have any siblings. With this new arrangement, Ro's 4 children, age 9 to 15, and my future offsprings will provide her with enough siblings to play with. Glory to Jesus! Ro's children are gentle and shy, surely they are the same kind that Jc could click with. Lord is so good to bring the right mix to her. Glory Glory!

With Lord blessing showing me more and more, I am happy to flow with Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: