Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Answered Prayer

As I wrote yesterday's post, Lord led me to a new understanding of how the union of ex and me came to an end.

That evening, we supposed to visit Jc at the outback camp. If we took the right path and met Jc, with Jc wanting both of us, and he considering if to take me again, most probably the family will come back together again!

However, Lord do not want me to suffer in this union again, so He led us to go for the wrong path and I had to walk that stone and sandy, uneven path with my heels. As night was also falling and we 2 rushing to find the way, my legs suffered much and I was tired, worn out by that 1/2 to 1 hour in the forested area.

I was breathing heavily and he commented he was physically not top notch but I was even worst. Guess this physical weakness, cum the weakening by devil did leave a bad impression on him that when he drove me back, he came to his conclusion that there are younger girls out there and I am his ex, his past....that's how everything ended. I knew hope was gone and from then on, I let go of him too....Heavenly door closed for he and me!

This is what  I knew and now confirming....Even though Lord Jesus died at the Cross for everyone, fellowshipping with Jesus is important if you want quick answered prayers. From the above of what Lord did for me, it's amazing! I did not pray for a deliverance of my marriage. What I did was at time, when I was bullied, I told Lord that maybe I should not have married this man! This was all that I had told Him. I did not pray anything else! 

However I did daily fellowship with Lord, listen to Him through the various pastors in NCC, and others as Lord led, read His Words, the bible, and meditates to feed my inner Man daily...just like Mary did, sit at the feet of Jesus and hear Him! I could show  you the difference from one who walks with the Lord and one who didn't from the bible. Look at the rising of Lazarus how Lord Jesus responded to the sisters Martha and then Mary in John 11:21 - 43.

Martha and Mary both said the same thing to Lord Jesus, John 11:21, 32 "if you had been here, my brother would not have died." See the response from Jesus!

For Martha, Lord Jesus told her the truth for her to believe. She was one that go around preparing food for Jesus and His Disciples when they went to her house. Even though she did a lot for the Lord, she was anxious and even blamed Lord for not caring for her and did not ask her sister, Mary, to help her. She represents those believers that look and talk anything under the sun but do not spend time with Lord.

For Mary, who had been spending time at Jesus feet and hearing Him, fellowshipping with Him, when she spoke the same words to Jesus, John 11:33 'When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled." The next reaction from Lord was to head to the source of problem and resulted in a deliverance and Lazarus came alive again.

Mary did not pray for deliverance, like her, I did not pray for deliverance. I only told Lord my unhappiness. Lord is moved into compassion and wanted to deliver me out of this loveless marriage even though as human, I was blindly still holding it on. He knows of my obedience and led me out without my understanding. Now, 2 years had passed and finally I understood all that He had done for my well being. Isn't this amazing?

I would never know about the possibility of such solution but as I trust much the Lord and walk closely with Him and feed my inner Man daily, Miracles happened as easy as ABC. Don't you envy this kind of life? Where Lord is always with you and whatever you lacks, He is always the Answer!!! 

Just imagine, 10 years in this apartments, air con condensor need His Help to add the coolant and the air con valves needs help to quiet them, the fridge sensor and coolant need His Help too. He answered my prayer and I need not get the repair man!!! Glory Glory to all that He has helped me. Do you believe John 1:3 'Through Him all things was made; without Him nothing was made that has been made.'? I do!

No comments: