Monday, May 28, 2012

Abundance of Grace

Sometime, when we least expect in life, as we rush through each day of life, we usually though that we are alone. But nothing could be more true than that.

Yesterday was Jc flying to Cameron Highland, Malaysia. The flight to Kula Lumpur was 8:35am and school wanted the students to be at the airport at 6:30am.

Usually on a Saturday night, I could sleep around 3-5am, that means I could not wake up in time to send Jc off. I got her dad to drive her there and he was to pick Jc at 6am. As Ro is staying with him, she wanted to go send Jc and ex told me that I could not join them. As the week came closer to Sunday, I saw the Saturday departure of other students to Cambodia and a mum was there to take the photos to post in her kid's facebook.

My motherly instinct arose and I smsed ex that I wanted to go if I could get myself ready and Jc ready in time. Lord gave me strength and willingness to iron my clothes and Jc's on Saturday afternoon. Usually I will do a last minute ironing. With every preparation done, I asked ex if Ro was going. He replyed yes and I smsed 'I am going too'.

Praise the Lord, Ro did not come and I got to send Jc to the airport! Glory Glory! I took some photos of Jc and ex. As I wanted to take a photo with Jc, I asked ex to help me. But he gave me a straight NO. Alamak! A simple click and done he also unwilling to do! Yes, I know he only friendly when he need my favour. Anything else is a flat NO, since in marriage to now divorced. That's how much I know he didn't love me.

As the group check-in was taking much time to start, I left at 7:30am. I was reaching church 15mins earlier for the morning 8:30am service. As Terry Mize was coming to preach, I wanted to go to ROCK, to see him live. Lord blessed me and there were seats available! Lord blessed me a cental position seat! He knows what I want. :) Praise Jesus!

As I had about 3 hours of sleep only, I was knocking off as he preached but was fully awaken when he told us his testimonies. After waiting so many years, I finally got to hear the full version of he took a guy on his car and was robbed and shot at point blank with the gun pointing towards the middle of his eyes. It was super amazing how Lord delivered him and much Grace were shown in there. Glory Glory!

After the 5 shots, the robber loaded his gun again and got Terry Mize(TM) to walk 100m off into a corn field. He took TM watch, wallet, his money, car keys and wanted TM to remove his clothes. TM was in his underwear and the robber walked towards his car and told TM to stay put.

As the robber walked near the car, TM got angry with the devil and charged him to come back in the name of Jesus. The robber returned and gave him his clothes. TM took authority over his car. Robber said he had the gun and TM said he has the name of Jesus. The fact that the robber agreed was amazing!!!

Robber let TM drive the car and wanted TM to drive him up a hill. As Terry wanted to preserve his petrol, he stopped half way. Robber agreed and got off. He wanted to return to TM his items but TM given to him. TM even gave him the hair blower he had from the car boot. Then TM asked if ok for him to pray for robber to accept Jesus, robber agreed. The cute part was TM laid hand on his head, with him pointing his gun on TM side.

Then robber revealed his mum was sick and TM laid hand on his head and his gun pointing at TM again, TM prayed for his mum. Then they parted. It was amazing how Lord led TM to lead this robber to accept Christ! Sometime, we been through hardship, the Glory of Jesus could shine through to touch people's heart!!! Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

As his testimonies was so amazing, Lord led me to eat my curry pork chop noodle yum yum and went to the 2nd service to listen again. The 2nd service testimonies were even more amazing! It's about healing in the deep jungle and the way TM trusted Lord for the healing was super amazing!!!

After 2 services of soaking in Lord's Goodness, I was full and decided to go home. Lord is so Great!!! I have been thinking of having TM back at NCC to preach again and I got it. The last he was here, his testimonies was not completed and I felt cut off. Pastor Prince got him to share slowly and in details. Now I know why he need to preach long hours!!! From the amazing testimonies he had seen Lord doing, 1-2 hours was just too short for him to share them all. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Thank You, Abba for the Great Grace You have given me. Glory Glory!

No comments: