Friday, May 25, 2012

The Heart of the Lord

Yesterday, I was in Jc rainbow counselling session in her school. What surprised me when I stepped into the classroom where they held the session was sitting in a round circle with the facilitator were a group of beautiful kids that look smart and well loved! But their lives was shaken so much to feel the pain and hurt of all that had happened in their parents lives.

Counsellor read out 2 letters, one from a dad, who had divorced the mum and another one from a dying mum. It was so touching that even the cousellor was in tears. A sweet girl was sobbing much, she lost her mum to sickness 1 year ago. She was crying so much when told that those who need a hug could go hug the cousellors. Many other kids were not ready to let go and they just sat there on their seats.

The counsellor told them they could go hug their parents. Nobody moved. I asked Jc to come to me for a hug but she did not want too. As I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug, the rest of kids saw and went to their parents too. Glory to Jesus!

I was so filled with emotions that I wrote this prayer to Lord:

'Abba Father, it's not the fault of the children. They are beautifully made by You. But devil caused so much pain in them. Surely, You are their beloved Abba and in You, they shall have joy!

Thank You, Abba! I love You! Thank You for sending Jesus to die for us at the Cross! Glory Glory!'

After writing this prayer in my note on my iphone, I finally calmed down. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

In order to see Jc's BBQ photos posted in Ro's facebook, I let Jc added Ro to her facebook. In the BBQ photos, I saw sad faces in her sons' face and wrote 2 messages to tell her how I lead Jc out and hopefully she could help her sons in this area. But instead of that, she got her sons to post silly smiley photo in her facebook to refute that.

In asia, a lot of parents still talk down to kids and expect them to obey and did not bother much about their emotions need, that faces were so fake that I realise she could not handle kid's emotion. This let me realise why Lord said Jc would be better to live with me than ex!!! Glory to Jesus!

We had a peaceful night walking along the riverway. But it was no fun to walk with ex, who was void of emotion and the whole night through Ro was messaging him so much that finally, he had to cycle Jc's bicycle to very far away to talk to her. We lost sight of him and whole group paused to wait for us to contact his where about!

This make me realise man is the head of the house but woman is the neck, controlling the head! Anyway, this ex is not the man I knew previously. His sharp and smartness was down the drain that mum agreed to me when I said he had changed so much down the drain!!!

Anyway, after being so nasty towards me, now he wanted to be a nice guy. Even when I told him that Jc had told me previous day about he going to kick me out of the house by end of next year, he ask if I told Jc this was agreed by both of us! Eversince divorce, he had mentioned this so many time that at each time of wanting to kick me out, I just trust in Jesus done a perfect work for me and Abba Father will not leave me to be chased out. I thank You, Jesus that had hold on to me to continue staying in here to meditate His Words. Surely, when the time is riped, He surely will shift me out of here. I shall not care whatsoever ex said!

The heart of the Lord is for the goodness of His People! Surely with His Return all will be made whole and well again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: