Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Release of the Pend Up

I am so grateful that Lord raising up of Jessica Sanchez from American idol. Her rendition really could touch people's heart in the deepest!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

My relationship with my nature father wasn't a closed one. Even though he loved us, being an asian father, he never outwardly display his love. As such, the first hug I got was from ex and the first kiss was also when I grown up! That's why the department of love, I do not know much and found the wrong man in the end! But, in a way, I still appreciate this experience that now, I know what marriage is about and I do love my girl, Jc! Glory to Jesus!

When Jessica Sanchez (JS) sang the song 'Dancing with My Father', it was so soothing that my emotions were triggerred and I cried and felt the connection with my father even he is not around anymore! I know he is enjoying his life in heaven and I am happy for him! Glory to Jesus!

Recently, JS sang Jennifer Holiday's 'And I am telling you!'. Oh My God! Just after 2 rounds of listening, I was pouring out the hardest cry ever! All the pend up frustration, hurts, can you imagine? I tried to work out this marriage for years, but the end result were rounds and rounds of betrayals, and even I had casted all the pains and unforgiveness to Jesus and asked Lord to handle for me, the time to heal, the let go was not there. I did cry then, but it wasn't a full let go as Lord gave me the peace! Glory to Jesus!

When I listened to her Top 4 singing, JS was so full of frustration in her singing! So much so that the frustrations went deep within me, all the numbness I got when ex told me that my forgivenesses were not appreciated, this shock of his hack care attitude, finally was let go after listening to JS singing this 'And I am telling you'!!! After the let go, I felt the load off loaded!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

I do not know why some others could not get it and find her singing boring. Guess one need to quiet down and listen attentively to flow into the mood. For 'Dancing with My Father', I had to listen to quite a few times before the song finally hit me!!!

It is like God Words that came out of Pastors mouth. It depends on one's attentiveness to get the juice of the innermost! Those who give time to Him and sit down and listen to Him speaking to you will get all that heaven wants to pour onto you! That is why God Words never get old! At each time of pay attention, a different result speaks to us who are in need, to stand in faith for the deliverance. Glory to Jesus!!!

Lord promised in His Words that whatever we do, it all lead to Good! Glory Glory! Even from my distraction to follow American Idol closely, I could draw out God Goodness from there too! Glory Glory! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: