Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Despair of the Moment

Lord Jesus,

After holding these statements for 2plus years, I want to cast the shock, the sadness, the bewildered to You. I don't know how to handle them. Lord, I casyt to You to handle! Thank You, Lord Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen!

I have been practising walking in Grace for many years. In the face of all the falls of ex, I passed to Lord all the hardships and chose to forgive him time and time again. But his reply was always, 'Your forgiveness meant NOTHING to me!' This kind of hurts, shock, I never heard of and don't know how to handle, for so long, I kept the pain in me. Today I want to cast to Jesus once for all! Glory Glory!

In his fooling around with girls of younger age from late 20s to 30s, he always came back home and told me this, 'Now I am how many percent still love you and how many percent I want to divorce you!' How many of you could take such shit from your spouse? He told me about 3 times, all these were said during marriage, not during divorce!

After threatening me to choose between Christanity or him for the 2nd year, (1st year 1 time, and 2nd year 1 time) then he said, 'Now I give up on you! I will mov on with my life (aka look for other girls)!' This was when he shifted from dating girls in the dark to bring this behaviour to the light. He felt his right to do it!

Lord, for the hurts, the pains, the shocks from whatever ex had said and did, I cast them all to You! I don't know how to handle them. You help me remove them from my heart and my mind. I pray in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!

Thank You, Lord for the deliverance!

No comments: