Saturday, June 2, 2012

To Walk with Love

From what Lord has led me to walk in His Love, and to see the ugliness of ex for the purpose of moving me away from him and to see that Jc is better with me than with him. I praise Jesus for opening my eyes!

Since I fully and thoroughly do not want to be any part of him anymore, things regarding to Jc that is pertaining to his ability to do it, I let my hand go and let him handle it fully.

This mid-year school vacation of 4 weeks, Jc was going to Cameron Highland to track Mt Binchang and a week later, she will go with daddy to his home country for 2 weeks. As both places have different degree of coldness, I passed him the task to help Jc buy warm sweater and wind breaker. bought 2 warm jackets and 1 wind breaker for Jc. Jc bought one of the warm jacket and the wind breaker to her Malaysia trip recently.

When she came back 3 days ago, she told me that she was feeling cold on the way down from Cameron Highland to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She was climbing the mounntain the previous day, as it was hardwork going up the mountain to the submit, she said she didn't perspire and it was not cold.

The next day, she was supposed to visit a park before heading down to KL. I was wondering why up in Cameron Highland, she was okay and yet on the way down, she was cold. I decided to check the make of the warm jacket. When I see the word cotton, I quickly went to check the next warm jacket and it was made of 100% polyester! I almost fainted.

When Jc and daddy came back from the warm clothes shopping, he and Jc proclaimed that they had done all the shopping needed for Cameron Highland and Sweden!!! I recalled 13 years ago, when I first stepped into Sweden in August, I had my pullover of 50% wool and a wind breaker that was okay for the 16-18 deg celcius temperature. But I remembered clearly when the wind blew when we were in Stockholm, I was shivering so much!

I checked the temperature yesterday and it was definitely lower than the 16-18 degree celcius that I had encountered. I could not imagine Jc wearing those warm jackets will be warmth. Even her daddy told her that layering will do the trick, all of Jc's clothes are cotton made. How many layers is needed for Jc skinny body!!! She even complain of cold when walking in the freezing section of supermarket!!!

I went digging out the winter pullover that Su had given to Jc long ago, the wool made, and I borrow from my eldest sister's daughter's thermal clothes and another cool weather pullover. Tomorrow I am going to buy some fleece socks for Jc as her track shoes are very airy for this warm climate but not that good for cold climate.

Whether from Ro taking care of her kids emotion to ex's preparation for Jc cool weather needs, I realised that I could not trust them to it. I praise Jesus for letting me see their lacks. Previously, when Lord told me that Jc is better with me than ex, I wonder why. Now, Lord had opened my eyes that I finally see it clearly.

In washing of Jc's warm clothes, I even asked ex if he wanted his 30% wool pullover that he had used previously when he sent Jc to ice skating with her friends. He agreed and I washed for both of them. Yes, he did try to harm me, but to walk in love, I am still doing what is needed rather than because of any feeling for him. Lord's Grace is greater than any of the ill feelings from the pit of hell. Glory to Jesus!

With all these preparation, I know Jc will be warm enough for her coming 2 weeks stay at her daddy's mother place. I thank Lord for letting me recall what I used 13 years ago, through my photos, and to see what Jc need this coming trip. Her daddy preparation is just disappointing! Lord is Great!!!

At least, even time is running out as she is flying off on Monday, Lord let me get things done and help me recall whatever help and needs I could access. Even my wisdom and understanding was attacked recently that my focus and understanding is not at it normal mark, Lord Grace flew through to let me do what is needed at the moment. Glory to Lord Jesus! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: