Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jesus and His Blessing

From observing my post being read, I found the post on Deuteronomy 28 blessing was read the most, as at today, there are 1580 times of being read, as such I sense people are interested in the blessing of God. As I have been mentioned many times about how to come close to Jesus, I will write specially on this topic of blessing. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I, myself, are attracted by this Great blessing of God that I was suck in New Creation Church, Singapore (NCC) since August 2006 till now. I had good opinion of Lord since day 1. I learn to grab I am the Righteousness of GOD by focusing on it daily till I live in this verse. Praise Jesus!

I was drawn to the dynamic resurrection power of God and I seeked on how to access it. I heard about I have to put myself inline with the Glory of Lord Jesus in the north, south, east and west of this world! Pastor Prince said when we put ourself in line with the Plan God have for us to Glorify the Name of Jesus, we will be greatly blessed.

I heard of this lady, Oliveria, who was previously an orphan and from neighbouring country. As she came to know Jesus and proclaim big things, proclaim she has a listed company, when she had none at that time, I choose to follow her to proclaim too. Lord gave me an idea to go into business but I was stressed out by it.

I decided to abort the plan but concentrated on learning about Jesus! Lord let me realise that He will give me all the things the world have, but I have to know Jesus first. That's His Promise in Matthew 6:33 'But seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.' I believe and start my journey to know Jesus and His Righteousness. As Pastor Prince ministry is about revealing Jesus, it just matches all that I need and I was blessed his sermons back to 2002 and then few years ago, even back to 2000 sermons.

All the truth about Jesus I just swallowed it fully. Lord said in John 10 that my part is to believe in God the Father sent His Beloved Son to die for me and I just choose to believe all of it. From the sermons, I got a good picture of who Jesus is and what He had done for me. In the process, I learnt about how much Abba Father has loved me so much!!! Glory Glory!

With a good opinion of God, the Father, and the work of Jesus, the Son, Lord, the Holy Spirit, led me to know Him intimatedly. He wanted me to read the word of God! Jesus is the Word, this is the next level of fellowshipping with Lord. By myself, I could not start reading the bible. Lord has to stop the weekday bible study in NCC altogether for me to feel bored and so start my journey with the word of the Lord!!! Glory to Jesus!

From reading the bible, I realise who Amighty God is and it's better for me to remain in His side than the enemy side!!! I also see the love of God with His appointed children in Israel. When their heart was for Him, He rushed to be with them. When they throw Him aside, Lord has no choice but to leave them. But He always come back quickly when they changed their heart and cried for His Help again. Lord Grace is so merciful that no matter how man treated Him, He still heard their cry and ran to help them. Glory Glory!

After have a better understanding with Lord, He wants intimacy with me. He told me to start meditating His Word. Thinking about His Word is thinking about Jesus! Glory Glory! I have mediated the new testaments and now still slowing glazing the old testaments. Daily I am feeding my inner Man and daily, I am thinking about Jesus! When my life is spent knowing Him, His blessing to me get bigger and bigger. There were many time I told Him it is enough but Lord in His Grace, don't know what is enough when my heart is for HIM!!! He continues to open my heart to receive more and more!!! Glory Glory!!!

It is with this intimacy that Lord slowly let me know His Power came through Him fully in me. Then as I continued to be with Him, He revealed His Plan for me in the fullness of it. My life is so blessed that when I walked away, He will patiently wait for me to dwell in my addiction on certain tv movie or show, but He always led me back because I never cast Him aside no matter what I did. I always talk to Him, even 1 verse when I had no time for Him, He still are with me. That is why, I told you about having a heart for Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

He loves me so much that He led me out of this marriage lies. Even this is a mistake, Lord still bless it as 2 sub-whole. He blessed ex a new partner and then will be my turn. The only link will be Jc between us, otherwise, each of us going to get our blessed life. Jc will have the best of both world. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

He is taking a slice of His Heaven to let me live in it on earth. He told me I will renewed in youth like Sarah and forever I will be young. He bring back the no curse life and I am to live the resurrected life of Jesus for as long as His Grace is opened to the world to receive. I become the marker to the end of it with this resurrected life! Glory Glory!

How did I get all these? I did not chase after them. I go for the ONE, who have them. He even let me know that if one day I throw Him aside, all the things He had given me will be gone, so I am not planning to leave Him aside! The risk is too great to commit, I saw someone, He rose from nothing, got everything but lost it when they looked to the blessing instead of the blesser. Devil claimed their lives that they were dead in 2-3 years of ministry, so I am not going to be a fool of myself. That is why Lord trained me so long to be secured in Him!!!

Blessed Life, Cursed life, you choose. Whether you want the lies of these world as darkness is still all out to fool the children of God. Or you want to be with Jesus as His Blessing always run to Him. He is the Magnet for blessings to run to Him. When we have Him in our life always, ie, conscious of Him, we will never run dry of blessings. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: