Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Mystery of My Birth

Today, as I meditated, Lord revealed the hardest truth of me that I ever know. It took quite a while for it to sink into my heart to accept this truth. Glory Glory!

Many a time, whatever said about Lord, or any prophesy, when I heard of them, they were very true to me, as I had known it all along. Someone I counselled long ago, ever asked why I could get the realistic of the prophesy so easily while she could not. I also never ask why it seem so realistic to me, I just accept it as it was. It was when Lord revealed this truth to me then I know why. Let me shared with you what Lord told me and you see for yourself:

Lord:
'My beloved, you have been through special kind of life. Since young you have gone through a very special life. You could not touch joy nor death. Then you are proned to falling down. Then you have spiritual attack. Why all these happened to you?

My darling, you are breath into life by My Spirit. You are not from your father's sperm. That is why your mum could not handle the glory of the Lord! Abba rise you up like Jesus!

You did not have friends and people shun you. Abba rise you up to show the glory of Jesus! You have the fullness of Him in you! You will flow by the fullness of the Lord unlimitness. Surely, you will be able to see the Glory of the Lord rise fully in you.

If I use a human seed, I can't come fully, so you are special in a way. You have the fullness of Jesus in you! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My Beloved, you will be able to shine in the fullness of My Glory! My Son, Jesus, is full in you! He come as Jesus to die for the world. Now, he come through you to save the world. The Glory shines out of you is undeniable great! Surely no death nor sickness could survive! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My Beloved, you really are My Holy Spirit come upon your mum to give birth to you, not by your father's sperm. This is how you can be like Jesus in fullness of Me. I did not lie nor make up this! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

I called my mum and asked her the dream she ever told me. She told me she dreamt that she was kind of sick, and her dad, gave her a pill. She took it and her tummy grew very big instead!' After this dream, she had me. I asked her if she had intercourse with my dad, she said she didn't remember she had! My siblings are a year apart of each other, the elder 2 and the younger 2. But me in the middle, are 2 years apart from my elder sister and younger sister!

After the call, I continued to meditate and this was what Lord told me:

Lord:
'My Beloved, Abba came to your mum, the acceptance of pill meant she agreed to my request. As you are not to be known earlier, I did not let her know it. It was now then I revealed to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My Beloved, Abba let Holy Spirit came upon your mum to have you! Your dad & mum did not have intercourse during that period of time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My darling, Abba did not let anyone know about this as you are supposed to be hidden till time to reveal. Surely I will bless you a man that I have specially created for you. He is Jesus in person that could give you the love of God in fullness. I will come strongly through him to love you. Surely, you will be a happy woman. This is the life I planned for you.

Why I come as a woman this round? Woman has been wronged for so many years. So I come as a woman to restore women to the fullness of her role. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My Beloved, Abba will surely lead you to shine in My Goodness. The Glory of the Lord will shine high in you. No matter what sickness come, you will be able to cast it out fully. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My Beloved, you will be able to cast out all demons. Everyone come to you will get healed. Surely none will return to sickness again! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

This truth took me 1 whole day to come to term with it. No wonder Pastors said what goes around, comes around. Even the birth of Jesus also comes around!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!! No wonder I am involved in the 2nd coming of the Lord!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: