Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Eye of God

With the girl of my heart taken away from me for 15 days, finally I am able to understand how God, my Father feels for the prodigal son and daily looking out for him and when He saw him walking back to Him from afar, He ran, hug and kisses him and asked the servant to bring him shoes, clothed him with robe of Righteousness and gave him the ring of Authority of Jesus! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Jc just flown off last night and reached Sweden this late morning! But I am starting to wonder what she is doing over there. I was so pleased to receive an sms from her to tell me she has landed safely! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I was thinking there must be something wrong with me that all others not like me, Lord led me to listen to Lisa Bevere to tell me that there is nothing wrong with me, I am not adnormal but the rest are. Whatever I learned about ex through Lord's opening of eyes, I though as a woman, I should let the next woman know something of him so as not to fall into the same pitfall. She thanked me but behind me, told ex that they should not be with those that pull down there relationship.

I was unhappy and Lord led me to listen to Lisa Bevere that women are made so, talk one thing and do another thing, so I rest my case! I was thinking I am a problem to them but through Lisa, she said woman are a solution not a problem. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Last night I was so sad that my girl was away from me, but today I thank Lord that ex took 10-15mins to walk from the taxi drop off into the transit area. There was barely enough time for me to spend more time with my girl that was with my side since she was born till now at 11 years old.

At this point of my life, the problem I face has shifted to removing my wisdom, understanding and memory and I was kind of cold hearted to all these, but Lord led me to listen to John Bevere to stand on the Authority given to me through Jesus Finished Work at the Cross! Glory to Jesus!

At each uncomfortable level, I heard Lisa Bevere explained as Lord pushing us to fulfill greater role through letting us goes through uncomfortability so that we could be a blessing to others. As I listened, Lord showed me a vision of a mother eagle pushing her little eagle out of their nest to learn to fly! I learnt that the mother will let the baby eagle fall off their nest to force them to open their wings to flap.

I learnt that the mother eagle will save the baby before it fell to ground. This would carry on and on till the baby eagle wings get stronger and stronger till they could fly by themselves. This is how Lord pushes us, no wonder in Psalm 103, we will renewed like an eagle! Glory to Jesus! I have been pushed through many uncomfortable area too!!!

Today is a new recovery day without my girl. Sometime, I hope she is around but when she is around, I could not stand all her no, no, no. As if she inherited it from her daddy! Many times I wanted to given her up, as it is a possible choice with this divorce, but when I see ex and his girlfriend could not meet my standard for my girl, I do not want them to have her permanently too. What a contradictory of the heart of a mother. I must learn to fly her like a kite, I guess! Only Lord could change me to be that! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: