Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pray in the Spirit

Sunday sermon on praying in the spirit finally had ignited me again to pray more. Glory Glory! I was trusting to Lord to not by Power, not by Might, but by His Spirit for a fresh anointing of my spirit. I saw a bright light that came towards me and went around my tongue and went in me. Glory Glory! After service I am still praying! Hallelujah!

This is the first time I heard clearly that praying in the spirit will ignite us, in the belly and in the womb too for ladies. All the while, I only knows the belly as the verse said from your belly will flows out living water when we feed on the Words of God!

I have learnt from an actress from Hong Kong that she maintained her youthful age because she took good care of her womb! When I hear Pastor Prince shared about when we prayed in the spirit, the womb of mine will be rejuvenated, I am well pleased! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! No wonder our youth will be renewed in Christ, praying in the spirit helps! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Last night, I sent Jc off to Sweden, I was feeling a bit down. This little one has grown so much and first time away from mummy for 15days, it was a long time away, longer than her 4 days trip to Cameron Highland, Malaysia!

I am so happy that I have my old time friend, Ply, Jc's godmother, to pursuade Jc to bring those warm clothes! Ex had packed it out of the lugguage and Jc just plainly refused to listen to me that she needed those. The 10-14 deg celcius will shock her if she did not wear them. She has grown in this equatorial climate of 25-33 degree celcius that she could not imagine the cold. Daddy did not bring her out yearly led her lacks of knowledge of the cold!

I am glad that after all these years, Ply is still the same old Ply, her body size is about slighty bigger than Jc and her recent trip to USA in April and the coldness she experienced is able to convince Jc that she needed all that! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Finally, she is agreeable to use that backpack that I have brought for her after years of casting it aside. I am glad that she is in better condition for her stay in Sweden than what her daddy had prepared! Ply said what her daddy brought is good in Singapore and so, not good in Sweden. His fat body and Jc skinny body cannot be compared in term of keep warmth at all! Glory Glory!

As I looked at ex's light backpack, I wonder if he put his long jon in there, but that's not my problem. I washed his 30% wool pullover and he did not take it, not my problem! Hope he will still be able to take care of Jc. I just don't trust him enough as they entered into the transit area, took a trolley and went shopping, I saw ex just walked ahead and Jc pushing the trolley behind! He is not even looking at her at all! Just shows how much his love is for her!

Anyway, Lord said this trip back is for Jc to learn what mummy said is trustable. Lord said she will learn to trust me again instead of everything daddy said! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I only have You to thank for all these wisdom and understanding and letting me recall the past experience of my handling of cold climate. I thank You that Jc will not suffer much coldness. I thank You for sending angels to carry the plane to destination, Copenhagen! Glory Glory! I thank You for a smooth ride for Jc all the way! Lord, I cast Jc safety and health and wholeness to Your nail-pierced hand. You help me to take care of her. Thank You, Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: