Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Anointed shall Live!

Walking with the Lord for 5+ years, from very joyful of His Great Blessing, to after many empty results, I am no more trusting Lord when He said blessing coming. Through 5 years, the months and the weeks, I walked through many stock market cycles, so much so that each joy was crushed till feeling numb even when He tried to convince me, sometime even using other man of God for the purpose of further testing.

From all these years of testing, I would say Lord is very Creative and His Wisdom is inexhaustible. No matter how many times I had given up and not trusting in His Blessing, He is always able to bring new level of trust for me to see and believe. This goes on all these while for 5 years till I am numb to all of the prompthing, even though I still believe that He will bless me.

Lord did not give up hope just because I block myself from hurting. He recently led me to the Bevere, but as that did not lift me up much, He led me to Joel Osteen 'You are closer to Your Miracle than You think!'. When my heart was a little open to believe so, He led me to John Osteen 'When You are Discouraged'; this sermon speak right into my innermost!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

The late John Osteen was talking about this lady had a beautifully singing bird that she loved so much! One day, as she was vacuuming the house, she approached the bird, opened the cage to give food to it. But, the food fell and she bent down to pick, the vacuume hose was at the cage and the bird was sucked into the vaccume cleaner!!! She was fanatic and quickly tore open the vacucum cleaner to free the bird. She found it in the dust but was ok. She picked it up and put it into the cage. But the bird had gone through such a shock that it stopped singing ever more!

John Osteen asked if  I had gone through so much attacks and had become numb, no more joyfully worshipping the Lord! I realise I had fallen into such stage. Generally still trust the Lord in all His Goodness and yet, did not worship that joyfully. Sometime, I even dragged till after midnight to worship Him!!! Lord was so Good that He never blame me, sometime, He knew I was tired and always told me 1 worship song will do. That's His Grace and Mercy in Full operation. He is such a GOOD, GOOD, GOD!!!

John Osteen said that he will jump and dance happily for the Lord even when devil shocked him. This gives me strength to bounce back again. John Osteen prayed to Jesus to lift me up and I am up again. Then Lord led me to New Creation Church, Singapore, to see a testimony on a child of God trusted Lord do not lie and Hebrew 6:14 'Surely Blessing, I will Bless you and Multiply, I will Multiply you!' Glory Glory, I wrote this verse on my glass wall so that I could let this verse sink into my heart as I look at it everyday! This is how I let 'I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus' stay firm in my heart long ago! Praise Jesus!!!

Before all these, Lord led me to watch 'Amazing Motivation Speech by Joel Osteen - Live with Confidence' to let me focus on my well being. He said sometime I will look at the good of others and forget about the good of myself. I had forgotten of myself in the process of seeing I am Nothing and Lord is everything. Lord brings me to realise I am a King and a Priest of the Most High and I am Highly Blessed, Greatly Favoured and well Loved by the Almighty God, who is my Abba Father, the lovely daddy that always have my well being in His Heart!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

At this moment, I am lifted up by Lord to walk in His Joy and His Confidence again. Glory Glory! My heart is with Lord and as I daily feed my Spirit Man, I am well taken care by Him. Abba, Thank You!

No comments: