Sunday, June 10, 2012

Abba Father, the Provider

'People always have idea that God demanding form them!

John 4:10 "Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water."

Pastor Prince's revelation from mediating on this verse:
If you knew who God truly is,
He is revealing to you that
you don’t have anything to give and that
He is the God of supply and that
you need Him and
inviting you to take from Him!

When He tells you to do something,
it is to expose your lack and
to tell you that you lack and
to go to Him for supply'

This is what Pastor Prince revealed today from his meditation of the above verse sometime back! What a powerful revelation!!! I was joyful all the way from church to home! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! When I remain in His Glory, even when I talked to those that sat by the table I was to eat my lunch, they responded very friendly! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This is the GOD that I am talking in this blog all these while. This verse and the revelation summed it well for all that I know through His Grace! Glory Glory!

Pastor Prince said that Katherine Kuhlman said that her healing ministry was supposed for someone else, but the man had told GOD that he is not available. Well, for what Lord is blessing me, if those who had called by Lord is to realise, those 2000 of them. Think they could bang their head!!!

Yes, Lord is not hard up, if one give up waiting upon Him, He could always go for another that are willing. How did Pastor Prince Revealing about Jesus ministry become so Big? It's because most churches close their doors to Jesus that Lord had to go to Pastor Prince, to ask him to preach Jesus!

Pastor Prince was worry people would get bored hearing Jesus. Lord asked if so, will he still preach about Jesus! After some consideration, he took it up and the rest is History! Now other may wonder why Pastor Prince and not them. But have you ask yourself if you willing to give your time to the words of God and to give your life to Jesus?

Lord don't reveal the big thing head on, like my case, He only told me that I will pray healing, let me know I will be like Katherine Kuhlman, that's all! It when all these years, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, No matter how I run dry of engine, Lord always have the Wisdom to reignite my patience, strength again and again.

I am just a mere human, I don't have extra strength to persevere for so long. When I was at my dead end, I always pray to Lord to ignite me again and again, to bring me back to the start where I have the joy of the Lord in fullness.

Why I am able to hold on that long? I know God do not lie. I know what He told me is the Truth. I believe face on what He told me. I don't question and I don't doubt. What He say, Jesus said in John 10 that my job is to believe and that is what I choose to believe. The process of all these years tired?

When I was facing great challenges, I could be under strong attack but I never give up on Lord! I know He is I AM Possible and I know He is Willing. I know He knows what's best for me. I also know the Name of Jesus is above all names. It's with all these knowledge and more, that holds me still and keep me on. Even when all around is darkness, I still hold on to the Truth! In the end, it's the Truth that win the day! Glory Glory!

What am I receiving? The fullness of the 1st born blessing. If you ask what is that, go find out what Ruben lost to Judah, Levi and Joseph because of his one sexual sin with his father, Jacob's concubine. Real life, I could see ex, who had slept around, is not as smart as who he was previously. This is the only part I pitied him. He thought he could easily bed any girls, but he didn't know he is the greatest looser of all!!! His smart brain eroding.....as what the proverb said selling the soul to the harlet!!! God's Word is the Truth!!! Glory Glory!!!

I could only thank Lord for His Abundance of Grace and His Free Gift of Righteousness! Also, His Sure Mercy of David! The secret why I could last so long! As long as I have a heart for Him, the Almighty One, My Abba, nothing is impossible! Glory Glory!

What more? All those who laughed at my stupidness to do this, believe, Lord is going to make them eat their words and give me the last laugh! He has everything well planned, the plan is already happening 1/2 way, with the fullness done, His Glory will shine High! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: