Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Narrow Path of Christ

Walking seriously with Lord for 5 years, from finally pick up the bible by Grace to read finish it is really a miracle. It led me to past my driving test. haha....

The start of learning driving to the end of the 3rd test, I was seen with a bible, reading and reading. So much so that on the 3rd test, I believed I got a Christian Tester. I had no confident in that test, being the 3rd time trying out, at each mistake I confested 'Die!'. Those I considered serious, wasn't serious in the tester eyes. His only picking on I stopped my car too close to the zebra crossing.

The tester asked why I learn driving, I told him it's Lord who asked me to learn. He asked what for? I said next time pray healing need to drive around. Haha...based on this 2 Q&A, he ignored my back wheels were too closed to the zebra crossing for turning left pause that I managed to just passed.This unwilling learner, whom always thought someone would drive her all her life, finally got a driving licence! Haha...Glory to Jesus!

All the storm of life that I walked through the past few years as you read in this blog, really nothing compared to the last one that I am facing. It just like Lord asked Abraham to bring Isaac to be offered. It's at the last part of the whole process. A life or death situation. The pain, the sadness, just automatically come upon me to think why others would take lightly the life of my child.

Yes, I personally have been through many deadly situation, but nothing can be compared when one own child is in danger. It's a hopelessness despair. Especially the dad said it's for her to learn to cope and for her, it supposed to be fun and so she wants to go. All this when I knew of the danger ahead, it's like adding salt to the wound!!!

Lord let me recalled when Jc was the youngest, her cousin, who was the favourite, lost her position to Jc, when Jc was born. She became the enemy of Jc. I was frustrated for quite a while till ex suggested since 'everyone love Jc, why not you go love the cousin.' I bought a present for her for the next birthday that she was so happy that she never take Jc as enemy anymore!

All the unhappiness arise because XY wants to be a group head. She and Ey love all the toys ex bought for Jc, her scooter, her swayboard, her bouncing ball, her bicycle. I did not like their disrespect of others property. They could came to my house and just take what they like and play. I did not like the noise they created too, as I am a very private person.

As I stopped them from coming and stopped Jc from bringing the toys to school and stopped them from leading Jc to skip class and lingerred in MacDonalds, I complained to school and to their parents. Surprisingly, their parents are okay with their behaviour!!! The last straw came when XY found her bicycle too small. She wanted to take over Jc's adult size bicycle.

So, after 2 hours of intense dance practise, she wanted Br to cycle her home. But she wanted to ride Jc's bicycle. So, Jc have to ride Br's bike and Br sat on the back seat. Her bike belongs to her dad whom use it to ride her around sometime.

Br, being a pampered kid, saw XY was sent home and wanted Jc to send her home too. She took Jc's lunch bag and just rode home. Jc no choice had to follow her! As devil had been sucking our blood and plus Jc sometime didn't eat her meal or just took a light meal, her energy was drained that the 2nd time it happened, I had to go to take her schoolbag for her, then she was well enough to ride home. I called XY dad to question why can't he buy the bike for his girl as she want one. The dad had promised XY to buy her one on her August birthday! I finally realised why she had to wait for 2 months after the June school vacation!

The past complain on his girl plus the recent one, must have embarrassed him a lot that he is willing to pay for a hotel room for his daughter to have 'fun' with Jc!!! I heard that the plan is to meet at her place for the afternoon party and then proceed to the hotel room in the evening! Weird right?

The only way to explan is Lord's way, for XY and EY, the number 2 in the group, to combine force to wack Jc up. This is the plan disclosed by Lord and I could see the evil smile on Emily as she described the party to Jc yesterday afternoon.

I bought a honey dew a few days ago, supposed to share in the family gathering but last Saturday the gathering was cancelled. So, this afternoon, Lord give me idea to cut it up and to give some to EY. She was happy to have hers but she had to look at the portion that I gave Jc. Lord gave me idea to bless her more so I let Ey had 2 big pieces.

This evening both XY and EY smsed Jc to check what she was doing. They hardly sms with Jc even since their plan to hurt her, but today the honey dew works wonder! Lord also let me realise that since XY covey on Jc's bike, He told me to buy a better one for her. He said this will cancel past hurts. So, this is the plan Lord had for me to do for her. It's His Way of blessing first that will lead them to repent later.

This is the way Lord given me to redeem myself from the crashes with them. It's not easy to fight unsecure people. They could not let go but must find way to hit back even though they were the one who started it all! Of all of Jc's friends, these are the 2 that openly challenged me!

For the sake of Jc, for her peace, I will obey the Lord and do accordingly. Lord said I have reached the end of my journey and next  will be starting on His journey, to walk in His Blessed Life! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

To think of Abba Father, for my sake, had to let Jesus to go to the Cross, so that He could let me enjoy His Heaven on Earth life is really can't imagine the pain He went through when He put Jesus to suffer and to die for my sake! Abba Father's Great love, only He Himself could understand as His Love is intensed beyond description, His Pain should not be any less! I thank You, Abba Father for Your Will, Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your Work and Holy Spirit, I thank You for Your Witnessing, Comforting and leading me out of all dangers!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: