Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Glory of the Most High

After my Abba Father has shared about my marriage, devil showed me ex having a great time with girlfriend, Ry, having a romantic dinner up on the cable car to Sentosa. It also show me Ry got her siblings and family to come to ex's apartment to celebrate his birthday. All in all, it show a happy image of him with them.

I questioned Lord if I should have him back since he is so happy with his new found love. Frankly, I don't mind they become one and have their happy life. But Lord said that he will come back to me. Lord let me understand that He is the Most Beautiful God!

Someone who had been to heaven spoke of he had the opportunity of standing next to arc-angel, Michael, and claimed that Michael is very good looking! This man was wow wow wow when he saw him. But, when he finally saw Jesus, he said Jesus even better looking than Michael!!! Glory Glory!

Lord told me that as He is, so am I in this world!!! I am going to inherit His Beauty!!! Glory Glory!!! He said with His Beauty, surely ex could not resist!!! Glory Glory! No matter what devil used to split this family, Lord's way is always higher than him for Lord is the Creator and the Redeemer, no one can do a better job than Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As I went to church today, Pastor Lian was sharing about the story of the 5 loaves and 2 fish miracle but it's about the disciple's faith in Jesus! Even to after the miracle, they were on the boat and faced stormy sea and Jesus walked on the water towards them at the 4th watch of the night and delivered them from their fear!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord let me see that in the darkest moment of our life, he is in our midst and always there to help us. No matter how bad the situation, 4th watch of the night, the darkest moment, His Grace could penetrate through and we surely will get our answer!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Devil might want us to by our effort to find a solution, by our own ability or despair but as we look to Lord's Finished Work at the Cross, the answer came through! When I finally see it, I know that no matter how wonderful ex relationship is with Ry and her family, Lord surely could touch ex's heart for him to do a U-turn again! Glory Glory!

He also let me see that the condemnation of me not doing a good parenting and Jc's school result, is not a problem anymore! His Grace will touch her and everything will be well and good again. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He also let me see all these curses are not going any where, at the right time, right moment, His Grace will come through and I will forever be delivered and remain in His Shalom Peace!!! Glory Glory!!!

Abba Father, thank You for all the Grace and Mercy You have given to me through the Finished Work of Jesus at the Cross! I thank You very much from the bottom of my heart! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: