Monday, July 9, 2012

The Calling of Lord

I had copied this verse Psalm 127:1 'Unless the Lord builds the House, they labour in vain who built it.' onto my to pray list. At time, I wonder how this verse is applicable in our lives and I see it before my eyes. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Long ago, when I was still a young Christian, when the weekday bible study was still around, Wk, Su and me would usually went for the bible study week after week. Our joy in the Lord was in the raw fullness as new believers with no knowledge of the Law. We were throw into the pool of Grace and had swam effortlessly in it. Glory Glory.

As Ps Prince was preaching and talking about his laying of hand on his daughter, Jessica, and she fell under the anionting of the spirit. Wk got a knowing from the Lord that she likes to lay hand on people. As I was listening, Pastor talked about Katharine Kulman and how her sleeves flew in the air as she waved her hand and people fall under the power of the anointing. I was impressed with a knowing that I will be like her.  Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

After service, we walked from Suntec to the citywalk way to take our train. In the tunnel, as we walked, we were talking about what Lord had impressed us. Then Su questioned, how about her? How come Lord did not reveal anything for her?

I decided to inquire of the Lord and the answer was Children Ministry. Lord gave her an interest in young kids. She is now serving in it and are happy and amazed at how these young kid of 5 would know bible verses so well. We concluded they must be in church since birth or smaller and had absorbed the verses like drinking milk!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The thing is, as Lord led me to start my journey to walk with Him, Su decided to embark on her own journey to walk with the Lord. I listened to lots of sermons, she did too. I read the bible, she did too. I meditated the bible, she did initially, fallen and now pick up herself again. Lord led me through a series of tests and more tests and she did participate in some too.

Lord through her came through to give me faith test and I went through it with tears but I cleared them by the Grace of Lord. As I looked to Christ, I was delivered. It's about pushing me to my end of self and Lord wants to see how I will react under despair, under stress, under helplessness. As I looked to Christ, my faith in Him grow stronger and stronger and I could see His Faithfulness test by test!

After a year or more of testing me, Lord started to test Su through me too. But instead of looking to Christ, Su barked at me instead. To such an extend that she distant herself from me and blocked all that Lord wanted to test her through me. She blocked it so well till now, the Grace given to lift her up is almost coming to an end. She was still blocking me as at last try 2 nights ago.

With her tearing away of her meditated words with the Lord and the bible, her ministerial calling come to an end. With the recent blocking, Lord said all the promises that He had told her through those meditation, is going too.

As her sister, there are so much I want to help her. But each hints, each reveal only faced rejection. Even the last Grace given, I have very much wanting to tell her it's Lord testing her obedience. But I know she will block, even if she finally response, it's her usually Lord must call her plenty times before she finally acknowledge it's Him.

This is her problem, could not response quickly to Lord. I have to go around the bush to find her. One time doing such is okay, but if every calling I have to do that, it's tiring. To such an extend she is not looking forward to the calling, but only looking forward to the blessing. When Lord cut the blessing to a condo, she was still picky to Lord that Lord asked her if she preferred a HDB apartment?

When Lord mentioned this HDB apartment, I personally got a shock! But she still did not realise how serious the implication is. After that challenge, she finally knows Lord is with me. But even that, she told me not to share what Lord had revealed about her to her. She will have her own talk with the Lord. If Lord could use her to test me, why can't Lord use me to test her? It's a side giving pressure and the other side, the meditation lifting up that faith grows as one walked in the faith given.

With the sms rejection of the obedience Lord wants her to walk, she pushed it off. Lord is giving her another 2 months to pick it up. But Lord has told me she likely to fail. For when faced a problem, she will look for human solution instead of trusting the Lord for deliverance. That's why she failed her test so far.

Lord said flower that is plyed open won't be good. I want to help so much for her to walk the way of the Lord but Lord said there is so much I could do. She had seen all and yet choose to ignore. The end of end is coming on her. As her sis, to see she let go of the abundant life, I feel sad too. But I cast this sadness to Lord and believe His Way is still the best! Su tried her way to walk like me but in the end, she could not follow through. Sad!

Unknowingly, some years back, there was a test that required us to stay awake through the nights. My 2nd sister, Cat, accompanied us in our test! I was wondering why she did that. As at last night, Lord said He is rising Cat up and surely, whatever Su did not receive, will be passed to Cat. Glory Glory!!! I am sad for Su but I am glad for Cat!!! Family wise, my family surely can click better with Cat's family than Su's! Lord really knows all things as He looks into our heart!

No wonder Psalm 127:1 'Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain who build it.' Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: