Monday, July 30, 2012

The CHC Exodus

Yesterday, I thought I might be early for church but was late for 5 mins. Usually I would have lots of seat to choose from but yesterday, the whole hall was full!!! I found a seat in the midst of the side and went for it but I am having this feeling of overcrowding for a 2nd Sunday!

Su called me afterwards and while talking, the topic came to the people coming to New Creation Church and she confirmed that her children ministry also saw a sudden hugh influx of boys toddlers into the 5 yrs old service, so much so they had to re-distribute the teachers to handle this high influx of people! Sis told me that Rock, 4th floor and 6th floor overflow area are fully packed even before 10:50am for the 11:30am service!

I asked Lord for the number of people that shift from CHC to NCC and the number of people are alarming high! Now Shines overflow is closing down for English service, wonder if it would further pack the places. I pray to Lord to regurate the children of God, through the 4 services so that the situation is under control. It's a nice headache that more are listening to the revealing about Jesus but to find a venue so pack that I could  not find my aisle seat, I am sob sob!!! :D

On a personal ground, Lord revealed vision of Jc being torured by XY and Ey till almost death and shocked the deepest of my inner self. The saga had a weird turn last week that XY suddenly fight no more and ok for Jc to accept the other 2 as friends. But, XY told they played a family game with XY as the daddy and Ey as the mummy. TY and Jc will be the sisters and RL the pet animal.

Jc started calling her friends as mummy and daddy and said that I became the grandma! I asked her if I am to stand beside Ey, who is she going to call mummy. I told her this is a disgrace to call her friends as parents and disregard her own parents, I suggested they should call each other sisters if they want. When she told her friends about it, she became the pet cat!!! They are out to push her down for not listening to them!!!

Then news start coming about XY having a birthday party 2 weeks ahead of her birthday and  going to set it in a hotel room in town and Ey keep tempting Jc to go even though there wasn't any invitation card! Lord told me that XY's dad is allowing XY and EY to bash Jc in this hotel room meet. He showed me visions of different ways of bashing Jc in the name of game! Jc thought this party is like any other party and she is keen to go this weekend! But mummy after looking at the visions Lord had given me during Friday's worshipping, is not willing to let Jc to be their toy to bend all their anger on her!!!

Ex was even more agreeable and when I told him about how they have been treating Jc, ex said it's Jc problem to learn to deal with it! He said I shall not over protect her! But Lord told me this is one I could not let go otherwise Jc will face internal injury. I was so sad that I went to talk to mum yesterday! We prayed an agreement prayer for Lord to block XY and Ey from Jc's life and this morning, when I meditated, Lord told me He will sack XY's dad from his job so that he won't have the luxury to pay for the hotel room to allow her daughter to bash Jc!!! Praise Jesus for the power of 2 praying in agreement!!!

I am glad that I have Lord with me. Otherwise, I might still be in the dark on what the evil one planned for Jc. With Lord Wisdom, what ever devil plan for me and my family, Lord greatly protected us. Glory Glory to His Faithfulness! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: