Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Witness

Quite recently, in one of my meditation, Lord told me that when I sleep, aka die, I will sleep for 3.5 days and awake again, then I will rise up the sky, He is talking about 1500 years later. I was wondering why must sleep for 3.5 days then awake then finally go to Him! I was thinking isn't this weird? I leave it as it is since the witness I read about in the portion of the book of Revelation did not said something similiar.

Today, as I was checking the bible on the verses on respect our parents, Lord led me to flip to the book of Revelation on the 2 witness. It kind of give me a little scare to see something similiar there! Now, Lord wants me to share it so here is the verses:

Revelation 11:3-12

'And I give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1260 days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees and the 2 lampstands that stand before the Lord of  earth.

5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

6 These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have the power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their body will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was cruxified.

9 For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.

10 The inhabitant of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these 2 prophets had tormented those who live on earth.

11 But after three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stool on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here". And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.'

Well, personally at this point of time, it sound scarely to do all these things. But who knows? By the time of 1500 years old, life and sleep would not matter anymore, I guess! In fact, everytime I saw a christian or chatholic funeral, I alway so happy for them that they are now in the heaven with Jesus, where there is no sorrow nor pain. Glory Glory! Amen Amen

No comments: