Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Point in Time

When man wants to do evil, all the dirt of the past, he will dig. Yesterday, I had conversation with Jc rainbow program cousellor. Through their questioning, I realised what ex had put into Jc's brain. Now I know what reason he use to evict me out. Glory to Jesus!

12 years ago, I was taking 1 pill for my mental depression. As I was having lots of side effects from the pill, and also planning to have a baby, ex suggested that I should use positive thinking to off set this depression and dropped taking the pill. I did, and a year later I had Jc.

7 years ago, as my life went on with the demands of ex, this void, empty of love, relationship (plus satan kept me from deep sleep), as he stressed me up, I shouted back at him. This happened for quite sometime and I ever asked him, if one day I gone crazy, will he still stay by my side, he said 'I don't know' which means 'No', I guess.

6 years ago, as I accepted Christ and prayed a lot in the spirit, one day, I found that I had not be shouting at him for a long time. Life went on as usual that I did not notice the change of me until much later.

Then 2 years after that, with threaten of me to drop Christianity or drop him, he chosen to look for his new green pasture elsewhere. We went throught the down and down and finally the divorce and now 2.5 years after the divorce.

I thought that with this divorce, the divorce agreement and what he proposed, I agreed and I thought that will be the end of it. But no, he want to back off. His greed could not wait another year for this house. He want it now, 1.5 years before the agreements expire.

How he did it, he brought my past to kick me down. He used that as the reason to evict me. He convinced Jc that I am paraniod and I don't want to take this 1 pill. After 12 years, he is bringing the strong of that 1 pill to pull me down. Lord delivery of me he choose to ignore. To get his way, he let Jc to believe so much that Jc is fearful of me. I wonder what he has been telling her week after week that Jc is so convinced by all that he said.

Worst of all, he showed to Jc that mummy does not allow you to have your free time after school but daddy gives you all the free time you want. So much so that Jc does not want to come back here to wait for her daddy to pick her up. She rather waiting in school that 3 hours and have no one to control her. I only could trust Jesus to send warrior angels to protect her. Thank You, Jesus!

With the counsellor here yesterday, finally I got the full picture of how this eviction order coming about. Well, when devil throw lemon, Jesus will surely make lemonade out of the lemon. His Finished Work at the Cross is surely greater than all the ideals devil could cough out to come against me. My Lord will sure not let devil have an upper hand. His Grace is Abundance and His Righteousness is secured!!!

I know I have Abba Father on my side and surely, No Weapons formed will come against me. His Mighty Lord's hand is surely greater than all that devil could throw at me. Surely I am rise above the flood and I am placed higher than the current of the devil. By His Grace and His Finished Work at the Cross, I am fully delivered! I proclaim in the Almighty Name of Jesus! His Name is Above All Name! Glory Glory! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: