Monday, July 16, 2012

The Grace given upon me

At 1:35am Singapore time, Sunday had just gone by. It was the hardest day of my life to have ex bringing his girlfriend into this apartment as if it was a natuaral thing to do. I kept my cool and chose to ignore them and got along my morning routine; said a 'Hi' to the girlfriend and hugged Jc and off I went.

I looked to Lord to deliver me and kept me cool. He did that till worship songs started and I was tearing even though I was singing to Him how Mighty He is. As I leaned on Him, my tears carried the problem off me that I stopped crying and the heart felt lighter after the first song.

Through the next few worship song, I leaned closer and closer to Him till I was smiling and casting the whole of me to Him. Previously, I would pray that I cast myself to Him fully so that I could be a stronger me. Today, I prayed that I cast myself fully to Him so that a full Him come out to be Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As what I have trusted Lord, Lord poured out His Grace strongly on me and let me know I am shifting soon. Lord said this is a critical time. If He delay, my family will be broken forever. He has to come fast to rescue me and move me to the promised land so that whatever I speak of what He would do in my life would become real. So far, ex n Jc took this as my imagination!!! But Faith comes before the real thing, this is what they could not get it.

Lord said with the manifestation and the renewal of youth, I will be able to get ex back! From great anger with him this morning, I prayed to Lord to take away my emotion and feelings and I was able to have a light heart to talk to ex again. Glory Glory!

Abba is good, when things with ex and his girlfriend looked pretty certain and Jc clicked well with her kids, Lord wants to come fast so that I could get them back with me again. Glory Glory!

I am so glad to have Lord on my side. He sees all things and are able to make plan for things to happen. I am so happy and so comforted. Lord even told me to get durian to comfort myself and make sure I have enough cash to buy them. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Even when things do not look good to me, He Grace sure is abundance to turn things around. I find ex's girlfriend standing a distant away as ex n me meet. Somehow, she knows not to offend me! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord further comfort me with stories of Sid Roth stiff neck family could believe in Jesus, anybody could too. He also got a mafia that came to Lord to show no matter how bad the situation, He could turn it well for His Glory. The last story was a man who was so depressed that his dad was jailed that he dropped out of school to become a cook and had cooked for countries head and celebrities. Even his family case was so broken and he hardly school, Lord blessed him such a great cook that people have to book months ahead to eat at his restaurant!!! Glory to Jesus!

From all these stories, I know the stiff neck ex will come to Jesus and Jc will be lead to study and be a good girl. His Grace is enough for everything when nothing seem to work! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: