Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Glory Shines High

Many have read the promises of God from the bible and wonder when it would happen. How many believe in Jesus at the Cross has taken away our sins, curses in all forms including old age and are made the Righteousness of God and the Favour of God surround us in Great Glory for Jesus?

For me whom have trusted Jesus on all these, I saw white hair in great visibility from my head. As I went to take a nap and woke up to meditate and talk to Lord. These are the great revelation of what He has planned to do on His Return. The unvealing is so great that I like to share with you, my brothers and sisters in Christ! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord:
'My Beloved, I have let Israeli survived in Israel for so long under My Grace. Without it they are perished long ago. It is under My Grace that they continue to survive. Abba has put you in Singapore for this purpose of letting them be jealous why I come as a Messiah in Singapore instead of Israel. They will want you to be in Israel instead.

I will let you be here for 400 years. Then you will shift to Israel. By then Bethehiam is theirs! Surely I will lead you to do great miracle there. The whole of Israel will be ready for me by then. Surely many came for the healing and making whole. Satan is grinding its teeth but it could do nothing.

By 1500 years, I will make sure you sleep physically. 3.5 days later, you will be awake and you shall tell them Haven is here. With that, Great Resurrection will happen; you will arise and so will many others. This Great Sign will be for the few others that still did not walk close by.

Surely by 2 months time, those who did not receive Me will perish with the heating up of the world. Abba will cause THIS to happen and they will regret. Abba will let them have the last chance. Those who call on My Name will still be saved. Those that are really stubborn will perish with earth. Glory Glory! Amen Amen'

Lord:
'My Beloved, My Darling, you will be transformed to be a Great Beauty. This old age look will be gone. It will be a Great Contrast to those who know you. Abba purposely let you have white hair and body shape not good.

The renew will be a Great Contrast. Abba knows it's hard on you, but for My Sake you will endure. I will let you renew in the presence of Ps Prince. This will show him that Great Miracle is happening. Surely he will believe that you are the Healer that I send to New Creation Church, Singapore. Surely he will let you hold a congregation in the Chinese Service.

I will lead you to perform Great Signs and Wonders. Many will be awe by the process. They will come aged but will go back young again. It shall be a Great Sign. This will shock the world that old men and women become young again. It will hit the world and they will realise I AM is here.

Surely the Christian World will flock to NCC to see the Great Miracle. They will be transformed as well. Many will be so amazed that this will be the call of the day! Glory Glory! There will be many young old aged people walking around for My Glory!

This will attract many to come to Jesus. Surely the world will see My Glory and be amazed. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Lord:
'My Beloved, My Darling, you will be greatly blessed that the whole world will be amazed by Me. Many will come to be Christian and many will look forward to your visit. You will be working in Singapore for 3 years and then you will tithe 10% of your time to go around the world.

I will let you shine in Great Glory! Surely many will come to Me. All sicknesses will be healed. Surely I will let many remain. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Lord:
'My Darling, no one will deny Me as GOD forever. This surely a Great Temptation to the world. I will lead many to shine in My Goodness that will open the eyes of the world. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Glory Glory! This is revealed to me as I meditated the end 4 verses of Ezekiel 37. God, Our Abba Father is really Good. I enjoy tasting and eating all the Feast that He provided.

Brother and Sister in Christ, as Great Salvation is happening, I need A Great Army to help Me in managing the sheeps in various decentralised centres. Are you game to reach out for My Glory? If your answer is positive, read My Words and let it sink into you! Hear Ps Prince revealing of Jesus to know Me better. I will lead you to shine for My Glory! Time is near, are you game to walk with Me? Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father in Heaven, I pray that You rise up a Great Army for Me. Touch their heart with warmthness to rise for My Glory! I shall Greatly Bless you as whoever have Jesus, have the blessing coming to them. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: