Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Heart of God

The Heart of God is so full of Love for His Children! Hallelujah! I for one, is not going after wealth. I don't need more money, I don't need more houses and I don't need more status. But, even I am a nothing in most people life, Lord wants to lift me up fully. His Grace is so BIG!!!

With the 1st born blessing of 2 houses are too many for me, Lord added another to my list. I asked Him, with 2 houses to call home, I already have aplenty, what am I going to do with the 3rd? Here is His Answer: One for weekdays, one for weekends, one for days you are tired and you want to take a short nap!!! Haha...this is a luxious to the tip blessings. I am beyond my words! Facing such a Abundance of Love Father that just want to pour blessings and blessings upon me, I am speechless to all His Glory! Amen Amen!

His Grace is so Mighty, for the first time, I realise ex is a insecure man under the disguise of his own might. After all the shell of his mightiness are uncovered, below is a timid man. With all the lies exposed, he became a small gentle soul again. I was bidding Jc goodbye and yet, he replied me instead! Glory Glory that in Him, I am lifted up high. Hallelujah!!!

My mum was saying yesterday, showing ex so much grace and generously giving him the house, he still not happy and want to fight over what is given to him. Like what Jesus says in the bible: those who want it, lost it, those who don't want it get plenty of them. Glory Glory! His eyes is really blind to not see the grace given to him!!! For what he is facing next, I just feel pity for him.

Things could go his way, he not satisfied and want to strive even more. This divorce originally is to his great favour! Since he does not appreciate it, the tide will turn one day where he will get nothing and be worst off. He does not know he who curse me, Lord will curse him back! This is he is getting. Glory Glory! Lord is good in turning tide! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad to walk closely to Lord and munching His Word daily. Today learn about His Word in Proverb 4:22 is where the healing power is. Within the Hebrew hidden code is the name of Lord and the name of God, the verse itself is a manula candle of 7 lamps. The middle lamp itself is another 7 world, with the name of God and the name of Jesus on His Right side, the name of Father the God and Son of God make up Holy Spirit! The trinity GOD, Elohim, are all embedded into this verse alone. No wonder meditating God Word is where all the power and the supply is. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

I have been meditating the bible for years, early this morning just completed Ezekiel and now onto Hosea. Lord really bless me today, I hope on to the LRT immediately as I reached the station and then the MRT and then the circle line. Coming home also the same, His Grace let me board the train and find seat at each of them with minimal waiting time. Glory Glory!!!

Today church seem like having more people, usually when I reach my destination, my hall would be plenty of seat available! Today when I reach there, almost 3/4 of the seat taken! I wondered if it's Shine Auditorium closing down for English service affected the people shift or because of the City Harvest Church top 5 pastors court time is almost here and many come over to New Creation. Whatever it is, it always good they get to know about Jesus than the preaching on law!

It is good that Ps Prince lately preach about Lord goes for ungodly people and He goes for those that is undeserving. It frees many to come to Him! Even prayer for healing, He, the one who prayed, must be undeserving and praying for someone who is not perfect too. Sometime, when we put qualification, we push down people from receiving His Grace!

Personally, I am not perfect too! Daily, I have to trust on His Grace. Be it get me strong or healthy or anything else, I need His Grace and His Wisdom to say the right word and do the right thing. Glory Glory that Abba is forever with me and His Grace is Abundance! I personally experienced that whenever I prayed for others, the attacks on me was gone! So there is benefit to pray for other too. Glory Glory!

Abba, thank You for being so GOOD to me! Thank You for Your Great Grace and Sure Mercy of David and Your FREE Gift of Righteousness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: