Friday, July 20, 2012

Man

I am really speechless what man could do when they do evil. To cover the 1st sin, the next sin is even more illogical and will lead it to be exposed. Proverb said that 'He who seeks diligently seeks good seek favour, but he who seeks wickedness, it will come to him.' Proverb also says 'Though hand join in hand, the wicked will not go unpunished, but the seed of the righteous will be delivered!' Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am glad that God Word is the Truth! Glory Glory! As you know from last post, ex lied to Jc about I am paranoid. Jc within the week became so frightened of me that she didn't even want to step into this house with me alone. When her correction pen ran out, she dare not take from me the refill. When her dance costume need to hand wash and daddy don't know, she dare not let me know. Ex played on Jc's emotion to lead her to have great fear of me!!!

Her school cousellor came and I realise where the start of the lies, he used a bit of the truth that happened before Jc's birth, I was taking 1 pill for my depression. I stopped because of trying for baby and the side effect was bad to my brain!

Ex lied that after birth of Jc, he told me to go see doctor, I refused and over time, it is getting worst and worst! The fact is he did not asked me to see doctor, even when after Jc I had short moment of after birth depression that I was so upset that I was incapable to handle anything. That time, he just told me to concentrate on feeding Jc and hack care about the rest. When I complain the baby was too heavy for me, he told me that I just needed to carry her and I would be okay.

He showed Jc the meaning of paranoid from his handphone dictionary. Jc could not really understand the meaning but she got frightened anyway. Fear got the better of her that ex suggested that she stayed 2 weeks with him.

Before I know the source of the lie. I just sms her to tell her that there is therefore no condemnation in Christ Jesus. She is the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and no matter what I still love her. After meeting with the cousellor, I smsed her on Wednesday to tell her what paranoid is and asked her since daddy said I had it before giving birth to her, if her growing years with me, did she see any adnormality in me. Did I walk in my dreamland, did I act weird? After a short while, I called her and she said to be fair, daddy take 2 weeks and when he is in Japan, I will take the next 2 week.

However, after the whole afternoon and then it's her sleeping time, since Sunday till Wednesday, finally she sms me good nite for the first time. After a while, she sms to greet me good nite again and told me that she is coming home to me the following week.

Thursday evening, after her rainbow program, she told daddy that she wanted to see mummy. So ex dropped her here and went to do some shopping himself. When he returned and waiting for her down stairs, she was frightened of him that her tears were on her eyes when she told him that she wanted to stay here. She later told me back to the usual weekdays with me and Sunday with daddy.

I asked her what did her daddy told her and got the full picture of the lie. It was some speechless and anger moment, how could he played on her fear to cover those things he had done. Anyway, Jc realised that I have not behaving weird these 11 years of her life that she is now fully back with me. She knows daddy lied but she has forgiven him fully. Afterall, she still wants his love. She said she was lonely in his house because of Rosy around.

Finally this frighten episode is over for her and  she is back to her normal self. But the high anxiety the last few days had taken it toll on her and she was so drained that she was even tired at 9:30pm and is soundly asleep right now.

All that ex did, using one sin to cover another, this time round, as Jc school couselling rainbow program volunteers were involved, his credibility suffered as this lie is exposed. They are happy that Jc finally not fearful of me anymore.

For me, this stay with ex, even when Jc had good impression with Rosy, let me realised it's really what I have said here, because he never learn love, he don't know how to show love and Jc does not like to stay with him. The mention of letting her stay with daddy will get her to shake her head very much for a high 'NO'. That is how much she drag staying with him!

I only could thank Jesus Wisdom to lead me to write the right words to her for her to see the truth herself. Her years of growing with me cannot be hidden. As such, the lie is exposed easily. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: